Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Madaboutmusic, Dec 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cringed so badly watching that, it's giving me the worst of Panic at the Disco / Fall out boy / Maroon 5 energy in 2021.... what the actual hell who is the target for this??

2. How fitting this demogorgon is returning as my annual leave is finishing and Pride month is ending. Truly the harbinger of the end of if all. That teaser is putrid.

3. I cringed.

4. The way Miss Weeknd got the rest of these boys bothered, dropping their quirky laddy guitars and getting them to apply makeup and increase the BPM... this is gonna be a shitshow I'm so excited.

tea, basil, Mr.Arroz and 41 others like this.
  5. And yet we're supposed to believe that pop girls are the calculating ones. *eyeroll*

basil, Wishlight, Sam and 22 others like this.
  6. I’m cringing so hard from that teaser. Why does he look like Beetlejuice and that pink thing from Barbapapa?
    Nonetheless I’m a sucker for generic pop so I know I’m gonna bop, plus it doesn’t sound half as bad as "Shape of You" or "I Don’t Care" tbh. Also I’m down if that means more acts will try to replicate this and go down the electropop road in the near future.

7. Just because they can, doesn't mean they should

Wishlight, Sam, scottdisick94 and 5 others like this.
  8. Not this looking like a deleted scene from Cats!

tea, Tabris, basil and 26 others like this.
  9. The thing that I'm failing to comprehend is why these popstars are releasing Halloween-esque visuals outside of October.

blaze_dave and Andy French like this.
  10. The snippet sounds exactly like a Bieber song.

Raichu likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. I rebuke it.

Leopold, Raichu and Sleepycat like this.
  13. I am praying that this flops. Come onI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY.

Laurence likes this.
  14. It's a pity Olivia has dropped so much in streams, 2/3 weeks ago she was unbeatable with over 1 million daily streams in the UK but yesterday she just did 600-ishK, so easy #1 for Ed sadly.

Wishlight and blaze_dave like this.
  15. The way I’ve so successfully managed to block/mute/ignore him on all channels that PopJustice is actually the only place where I get Ed Sheeran updates? Whew. I hope whatever he’s doing never reaches me.

Wishlight, Sam, lushLuck and 9 others like this.
  16. I’m not a fan of Ed at all, but I feel like people are kind of wanting this to be worse than it actually sounds? I quite like that he’s doing something different for him than standing behind the guitar, which is one of his biggest criticisms!

17. Ed Sheeran is the most calculating of them all. Since day one.

Wishlight, Sam, Blond and 7 others like this.
  18. Not him doing his best We Live In A Society/Joker cosplay. I cringed, girls. His creativity is receding faster than his hairline.

19. It's sort of wild how stale this whole thing looks, isn't it? Imagine having all the money and resources and creative teams you could ever wish for on speed dial and still coming up with something like.. this?

Leopold, Wishlight, Rhombus and 7 others like this.
  20. Does anyone on this forum actually like Ed Sheeran?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.