Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, May 22, 2019.

1. Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 22.50.45.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 22.01.17.png

2. Eh, terminal personality aside Justin is as good as his last faceless bop. Ed... has given me absolutely nothing since he entered the music scene and it’s a better place without him.
    [​IMG]

3. Justin did give us Sorry though. Even if he's a swine he might deliver a bop. Edward can't relate.

4. Well A Team was good too once. They're both pigs now.

marie_05, Sam and elektroxx like this.
  5. I guess you're not wrong but we've had 2 albums of atrocious material since the last time Ed Sheeran gave something serviceable. Justin has only given us collabs since his last bops collection.

But then again, I don't really care enough about either of them to continue defending him so please continue.

6. [​IMG]

7. Smooth Criminal and Verandi like this.
  8. Using pastries as an analogy for skin is stomach-churning and inexcusable. Phil Collins would NEVAH.

Kuhleezi and Vasilios like this.
  9. That was... interesting

10. He's on the lead single of the new Eminem album that nobody asked for, so I guess we'll have to put up with more of him clogging up the charts.

He said he was going on a break but he literally cannot pass up on the opportunity of working with anyone who might just get him another #1.

I'm tired.
    [​IMG]

neinzedd, _hazzie_, nikkysan and 12 others like this.
  11. Oh my god, the smell.

[​IMG]

12. KingBruno likes this.
  13. Erm I thought the wife has popped out a baby already? Like that's why he disappeared?

14. Good for him. Embrace life as a stay at home dad.

15. The lead single dedicated to his child is gonna be fucking unbearable, isn't it?

junkos, Suburbia, jawow_ and 9 others like this.
  16. I'm writing down a bingo list as we speak:

"In my arms there's now this little thing
    My life finally feels complete"

"My wife is not like any other
    Because now she is a mother
    And she gave me a beautiful daughter"

"I used to busk to survive and drink from dusk till dawn
    Now I'm rich and two months sober because of my son"

The straight GP will eat anything up.

JonBcn, jawow_, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  17. Well Daughters from John Mayer is honestly very good. So there is hope. Very little, yes.

18. Fingers crossed!

Although he left scope for a return, Ed previously claimed he would retire as soon as he and wife Cherry started having children.

Ed said that he’d stop making music in order to be a “good father". He said: “My ambition is going to go to zero as soon as I have kids.

"I am going to be like, 'I do not really care any more as I have another life to take care of'.

"It is totally understandable because you have children and your ambition shifts to be like, 'I want to be a good father'."

Suburbia and KingBruno like this.
  19. John Mayer didn't write that song about his own daughter. He doesn't have any kids dddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.