Ed Sheeran - = | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Ed Sheeran - =

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Madaboutmusic, Dec 19, 2020.

1. They could go off with a full band, not a loop pedal though

2. Can anyone else hear Wait a Minute by The Pussycat Dolls in the chorus of Shivers?

I have he who shall not be named blocked on Spotify but when I heard it on the radio I found myself humming alone to the tune of the PCD song.

3. My friend actually said the exact same thing to me a few days ago

4. Sue his ass Robin.

Butterfly, Jacques and OlliMaus like this.
  5. The Shivers royalties getting the PCD reunion back on track... loving that concept.

Verandi, Butterfly, Rob and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ewwww.

Tommy Mottola commenting “Genius” on this picture makes it all even more frustrating.

Espeon and blaze_dave like this.

7. The way I like this version better than the already great studio cut.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  8. It’ll be really interesting to see how Shivers and his upcoming album fare in the long term with Adele looming.

9. I think at this point, she is one of the few artists who can go against him and win.

She will knock him off the top spot and potentially break his Bad Habits record but as for his album he will still get a number one but it won’t stay in that position for as long as he thought it may of!

10. I think he may get one week at #1. ABBA will snatch #1 one week later, then Taylor and then Adele will take over it for weeks.

kingbm and blaze_dave like this.
  11. Haven’t we suffered enough.

Island, blaze_dave and Subwaykid like this.
  12. Adele really got the girls shook.

13. Ginger reign of terror incoming this Christmas.

Elton said I tasted a hit and now I want more.

DoggySwami likes this.
  14. why is every photo of Ed so cursed

Verandi likes this.
  15. Why is Elton John ruining everything?

Rob and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  16. Stream All I Want for Christmas is You by Queen of Christmas Mariah Carey.

But not yet.

Rob likes this.
  17. Not me praying for that sausage roll nuisance to put out another hideous song just to stop it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.