Eden XO

D

Deleted member 22682

The EP is called 'The Question' and the next single is rumoured to be 'Lucky', which she shot a video for recently.

Lyrically, Sorry For Myself is... full of choices. I love the melodies but it's a touch disjointed and not as great as Have It All.

D

Deleted member 22682

EP is out June 26th - can we get the thread title changed?

Tracklist
The Question
2. So Lucky
3. Sorry For Myself
4. Have It All
5. Heaven Is A Place With You

We're seeing all these years of experience, setbacks and development formate into this first EP and so far it sounds incredible. The Vinyl looks beautiful.

the-question-limited-edition-clear-12-vinyl-w-slash-signed-postcard

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrically, Sorry For Myself is... full of choices. I love the melodies but it's a touch disjointed and not as great as Have It All.
Yeah I agree. Some of the lyrics sound really silly. It kind of feels like a let down after Have It All.

On a side note, the title Heaven Is A Place With You sounds very promising.

D

Deleted member 22682

I'm totally hoping the critics get back on board with Eden. Have It All was a start, but it deserved so much more love. It's been slept on for the most part, which is a crime against one of the most immaculate pieces of pop music released this year.

D

Deleted member 22682

I definitely agree with Have It All > Sorry for Myself, but Sorry for Myself is the kind of thing I'd expect to hear on the radio. It's so top 40 friendly.

I still spin the Show Me Your Tan Lines EP often and it's crazy that it's taken 8 years to even get another EP, even if I'm not as much of a fan of the newer material as the older stuff

I'm also glad I snagged a physical copy of the EP since they're basically impossible to find now

D

Deleted member 22682

I can't believe we'll have the EP this time next week. Mad excited!!

she/her
Really pleased with this EP, which go very well with Aly & AJ's latest release sonically. Have It All is my favorite song so far.