Educating Greater Manchester | The Popjustice Forum

Educating Greater Manchester

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by scottdisick94, Sep 3, 2017.

1. The first episode has just come out and it's absolutely brilliant. I really wish everyone in the country would watch it, it can be so powerful at times.

This episode felt a lot more politically charged than any other series. It dealt with Syrian Refugees and the Manchester Attack.

It's so unbelievably uplifting as well. It really does just feel so....important at a time like this.

andru likes this.
  2. Love the first episode. It was so nice to see the young boy take the Syrian refugee under his wing (sorry I've forgotten all their names, but I hope you know who I mean) and once he was out of the COGS classes, I liked how quickly he turned into a mischievous and cheeky student. Exactly what a child that age should be - care free, cheeky and adventurous. It was really heartwarming.

I love the series in general, and think all the schools, teachers and students have been fantastic.

3. I love these shows and didn't realise it had returned! As soon as I saw this thread I went and caught up on the first episode, I cried multiple times throughout it. It was so heartwarming and like you've said it should be something everyone in the UK watches.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.