EliZe ...album news

At this moment she's in New York enjoying her holidays. In her diary at elizemusicDOTnl she's saying that her debut album will be released on the 18th of August and right after that she will release a new single...

Automatic is one of the best europopthatsoundslikeurodance singles in recent years. It's a shame that Shake was so dire. I still have hope she can turn out a good album however.

elize_in_control.jpg

this will be her new album!
Tracklist:

1. Shake
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. Let's Dance
4. I'm No Latino
5. Bodytalk
6. Automatic
7. Rhythm Of Love
8. Come Along
9. Into Your System
10. Sexually Healing
11. 100%

S

someboy0716

nordman said:
elize_in_control.jpg

this will be her new album!
Tracklist:

1. Shake
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. Let's Dance
4. I'm No Latino
5. Bodytalk
6. Automatic
7. Rhythm Of Love
8. Come Along
9. Into Your System
10. Sexually Healing
11. 100%

"Itsy Bitsy Spider" should be in the running for songtitle of the year.

At last! 'Automatic' isn't just the one of the best europopthatsoundslikeeurodance songs of recent years, I'd go out on a limb and say it is THE best.

There was a time I thought we'd never see an album.

I hope 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' goes much more in the direction of 'Automatic' and 'Into Your System' than 'I'm No Latino' and 'Shake'. And it needs to sample the nursery rhyme.

more good news :)

not only 11 songs on her debut album but videoclips also! like: shake, automatic, im no latino and into your system :) Isnt that just great!?

TRACKLISTING
1. Shake
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. Let’s Dance
4. I’m no latino
5. Bodytalk
6. Automatic
7. Rhythm of love
8. Come along
9. Into your system
10. Sexually healing
11. 100%
Extra, videoclips
1. Shake
2. Automatic
3. I’m no latino
4. Into your system

Did any of Elize's material get released in the UK? If I remember correctly, they did not but seriously they should though... I think she'll be huge.

Numanumayay said:
I heard that AATW licenced Automatic, but it never came out. Great track, but it's probably a bit late now.

Yes, releasing a cover of ''insert name of track you hear at weddings'' by Karen Parry proved to be far more of a priority for them.

They're always licensing great international pop songs and doing fuck all with them - Da Buzz and Slinkee Minx to name a couple.