Elize - Automatic | The Popjustice Forum

Elize - Automatic

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by passionoia, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yay for some Elize love. At least for all the Swedish and UK pop I'm grateful for the Netherlands delivered one decent pop song in return.

2. One of the best dance-pop songs - it's very I Begin To Wonder. There's quite a few great dance songs called Automatic too. I liked Get Up and I Can Be A Bitch for its sheer tackiness.

3. Her "Shake" is very "Put the Needle on it". They were playing it years ago at my gym and I remember really liking it. I could never figure out who sang it. Only when I stumbled upon "Automatic" a few years ago (which I loved) and started listening to her other tracks did I realize "Shake" was the mystery track I had been trying to find.

4. Automatic is an amazing song. She's actually released quite a lot of good songs, Into Your System being one of them.

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

6. I don't think it's an "official" sample, but it sure sounds a lot like the music from "Love Sensation '06"...

7. Elize wasn't too bad. Automatic and Into Your System are absolute corkers (especially the former) and actually sounded like they could have been international hits. What happened to her, anyway? Haven't heard anything about her pop career in ages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.