Ella Eyre. | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Ella Eyre.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Meghan? Ella is cursed. Goodbye album #2.

Veeis likes this.
  2. I just can't imagine Ella and Meghan singing anything together.

3. You won't have to 'cause French Montana will probably (hopefully) ad-lib all over it and drown them out.

4. I really like it. But I'm not sure it'll be a smasher. It's a bit too funky/vocal-led for the current market. But I'll definitely bop like crazy.

londonrain likes this.
  5. Serving worst song ever.

TRAVVV and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  6. That song scream "Basic drivel that the straight clubs are going to eat up on a Friday night" and i'm extremely disappointed that Ella is part of this.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. Okay I bop. Loved the vibe of the video and how they even learned a bit of choreo.
    I'm so glad she's still relevant, she's one of my faves.

FrancoisDit likes this.
  8. Answerphone was certified platinum earlier this month. A true popjustice.

And Just Got Paid seems to be doing well too. We might get an album #2 after all.

9. Fingers crossed that this means a whole bunch of good things for her!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  10. She has so much potential, I hope she brings it now.

11. And a collaboration with Kiana Ledé is supposedly coming soon.

nooniebao, sesita and TRAVVV like this.
  12. What label was Ella previously with?

londonrain likes this.
  13. Virgin Records

14. It's about time to serve some bop again.

15. Thank god, she really was so underrated.

16. 2014

2014 Moderator

If I Go and Comeback deserved to be flipping massive and the debut's album cover was a serve. Rooting for her.

17. I sense ‘Ego’ ended her relationship with Virgin, but follow up ‘Answerphone’ saved her career. She’s had so many successful features that there is definitely mainstream appeal there.

TRAVVV and sesita like this.
  18. As other have said she's a bag full of potential but she has a lot to do before she can make herself a force. Comeback, If I Go and Two are all brilliant and she's been really lucky with her features. The first album campaign was a mess but she came out of it relatively unscathed.

It'll take some time for her to get music released given she's just signed her new deal but hopefully the public are interested when her new stuff comes out (likely Q1 20 at the earliest in my eyes) because she deserves the chance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.