Ella Henderson - The Dance Diva | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Ella Henderson - The Dance Diva

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by hallkyon, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dance diva incoming.

Blue6010, OspreyQueen, Maneck and 5 others like this.
  2. She's the new Becky Hill!

OspreyQueen and Murdoch like this.
  3. I think Becky and Ella share the same management/ manager so it’s likely they will be collaborating with the same people

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  4. Hold me close
    Lets stay home.

An anthem during these times.

Maneck likes this.
  5. I'm like one of the 4 remaining Ella Henderson stans out there and even I don't want this.
    imagine_how_tired_we_are.gif

MarkAnthony likes this.
  6. I mean it’s getting her name back out there, which is only a good thing no?

7. Happy for her. Let’s see if it does anything chart wise tho.

8. Becky and Ella switched roles.

9. Hold Me Close is a bop!

10. I think this one will be a grower, it’s just very basic and not really instant for me. I can see it having ‘We Got Love’ levels of success. I could be wrong though.

11. She just announced that there's going to be another EP this summer, featuring 5-6 songs. The lead will be released "soon", co-written with Julia Michaels.
    Edit: Apparently, the duet she did with James Arthur is coming this year as well.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  12. No, thank you. I want Ella, the dance diva.

13. ‘Hold me close’ has reached 1M streams since its release on Friday. Dance queen Ella Henderson incoming

hallkyon likes this.
  14. Tbh, I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. This Is Real remains her best collab but this is on par with We Got Love, which is pretty great.

15. I prefer We Got Love to This Is Real and I'm amazed it didn't even make Top 40.

16. That's finally good news.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.