Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Third Studio Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Third Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by D.Jay, Jan 11, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    OUT NOVEMBER 6TH

1. Intro (Delirium) | Ellie Goulding, Joe Kearns & Chris Ketley
    2. Aftertaste | Ellie Goulding & Greg Kurstin
    3. Something In the Way You Move | Ellie Goulding & Greg Kurstin
    4. Keep On Dancin’ | Ellie Goulding, Ryan Tedder, Nicole Morier & Noel Zancanella
    5. On My Mind | Ellie Goulding, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha & Ilya Salmanzadeh
    6. Around U | Ellie Goulding, Joe Janiak, Fred Gibson & Tristan Landymore
    7. Codes | Ellie Goulding, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha & Ilya Salmanzadeh
    8. Holding On For Life | Ellie Goulding, Greg Kurstin & Maureen “Mozella” McDonald
    9. Love Me Like You Do | Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ali Payami & Tove Nilsson
    10. Don’t Need Nobody | Ellie Goulding, Savan Kotecha, Peter Svensson, Ludvig Söderberg, Jakob Jerlström & Max Martin
    11. Don’t Panic | Ellie Goulding, Greg Kurstin & Maureen “Mozella” McDonald
    12. We Can’t Move to This | Ellie Goulding, Fred Gibson, Alex Gibson, Greg Kurstin & Maureen “Mozella” McDonald
    13. Army | Ellie Goulding, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha & Ali Payami
    14. Lost and Found | Ellie Goulding, Carl Falk, Max Martin, Laleh Pourkarim & Joakim Berg
    15. Devotion | Ellie Goulding, Klas Åhlund, Ali Payami & Stephen Wrabel
    16. Scream It Out | Ellie Goulding & Jim Eliot
    DELUXE
    1. The Greatest | Ellie Goulding & Joel Little
    2. I Do What I Love | Ellie Goulding & Laleh Pourkarim
    3. Paradise | Ellie Goulding & Joel Little
    4. Winner | Ellie Goulding & Laleh Pourkarim
    5. Heal | Ellie Goulding, Guy Lawrence & James Napier
    6. Outside (Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding) | Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris

So things are actually moving pretty fast with this, Capital FM have just confirmed that the first single from the album is due to premiere in March. That is only two months away!

"@CapitalOfficial Get Ready #GouldDiggers, @EllieGoulding has told us that hopefully the first single of her new album will be released around March! Max x"
    https://twitter.com/CapitalOfficial/status/554385780429586435

Additionally Ellie has been photographed and or reported to be in the studio with the following:

Calvin Harris
    Joel Little
    Disclosure
    Greg Kurstin
    Drake
    Rudimental
    Jimmy Napes
    Mikky Ekko

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. YESSSSSS.

I'm excited.

#GouldDiggers, though. Fuck outta here.

3. I would have been interested in more songs with Max Martin, Love Me Like You Do is growing on me so much.

4. Dag

Dag

Love Me Like You Do is stunning. I hope it's on the album.

5. Not excited by those collaborators but we'll see.

6. I hope she gets Jim Eliot back on board for a couple of songs...

7. She's also been in the studio with Jimmy Napes and Mikky Ekko.

8. Really? That sounds exciting! Added to the first post!

9. I'll stay hopeful.

*sad face*

10. I do too. The run on Halcyon of his tracks is my favorite.

11. Wow, I can't believe that I am not only not excited about this the least, but I'm also rather afraid of it. I think it will be all of my worst nightmares about Ellie's music coming true, judging from Love Me Like You Do. It's all so depressing.

12. Gould Diggers...

13. I'm hoping Joel Little ends up doing the majority of the production (I love Broods' album!) and that she drags Starsmith and Jimmy Eliot back for a track each. I want it to be cohesive like in the past as she's ended up having a single producer do the majority of the songs for both of her albums.

14. I'm resigned to the fact that she'll make a decidedly more "pop/upbeat" record than Halcyon but that might not necessarily be a bad thing. We'll see.

15. "Drake"
    "Mikky Ekko"
    "Ellie Goulding"

No. Just absolutely, no. I like Drake and I'm 80% against Ellie (20% for the original Halcyon album) but that just sounds like a nasty earful of cooing and rap-singing.

16. I'm pretty sure that if Drake and Ellie were in the studio together, it would've been for his new album.

17. Or, it could be a 'Hanging On (feat. Tinie Tempah)' scenario

18. I'm very worried about this next album. For me, Halcyon the original was absolutely amazing. I'm scared she's going to carry on in the whole Halcyon Days soundscape and I just don't think I'm here for that. Give me sad, heart breaking Ellie any day. I don't think she'll ever top Atlantis, Joy or Dead in the Water for me.

19. Given how absolutely incredible Love Me Like You Do is- even if it wasn't recorded for this era- I'm excited for the new album. I think Ellie gets a bit of a bashing here and for me it isn't justified.

20. Drake sampled Don't Say a Word on his last album and it didn't turn out too bad. Holding out for Disclosure to save this album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.