Ellie Goulding - "Easy Lover" (feat. Big Sean) + 5th Album | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Ellie Goulding - "Easy Lover" (feat. Big Sean) + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dynamo, Jul 25, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

Totally understandable. If I were in my 30s singing a song called "Sixteen", it would probably be through gritted teach. Always got that vibe from it.

Ferk likes this.
  2. Well Sixteen is my favorite thing she's released in the last few years, so... painful.

Andrew, Amnesia, matthew. and 5 others like this.
  3. Singing a song reminiscing about when you were 16 is totally normal, it's the same topic as Army for instance. Not sure why the shade even from Ellie herself. Its not like she's saying she's 16 now lol she's remembering those days, that's totally fine.

1986 and GRMusic like this.
  4. I came around to Sixteen over time but it was a total cash grab in that Ed Sheeran-inspired era of odes to imagined nostalgia.

Txetxu and Vasilios like this.

5. When you forget to hide your plastic bags from your children.

6. [​IMG]

OK but now all the others in that post please Eleanür.

7. I am so excited for the Four Tet remix, one of my all time favourites!

8. Didn't Four Tet unofficially remix Burn back in the day, too?

D.Jay likes this.
  9. He should produce an original song for her too!

Trouble in Paradise and aux like this.
  10. Yep and it bopped

FINISH LINE and strictmachine79 like this.
  11. Never heard this. Very nice.

D.Jay likes this.
  12. Really like this.

13. That photo is giving 'Grandma's at the door again' MDNA cover.

14. Why is all the artwork so far so...disturbing? None of the imagery even fits the basic bops she's releasing.

15. This. Imagine how much more interesting the music would've been if it actually took cues from the artwork!

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  16. She looks like Ashlee Simpson here (after being captured post snl performance to never be seen again on live tv)

Digital_Fossil and Ferk like this.
  17. This remix is excellent, and not what you'd expect from Four Tet honestly.

strictmachine79 and D.Jay like this.
  18. Solo version out midnight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.