Ellie Goulding - "Easy Lover" (feat. Big Sean) + 5th Album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Ellie Goulding - "Easy Lover" (feat. Big Sean) + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dynamo, Jul 25, 2021.

1. I can't wait for the inevitable mess of this campaign, but also for some basic bops. Bring it on, Elena!

saviodxl, Ferk, Shuey and 1 other person like this.
  2. Apparently, the album is done and the cover has been shot, whereas when Close To Me was released Brightest Blue was very much still in the works (which begs the question of why they released it). Maybe I'm being too optimistic but if Easy Lover doesn't completely flop maybe things will run a bit faster and smoother this time around.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Txetxu likes this.
  3. That's a significant IF.

Ferk and burzacott like this.
  4. I hope we get some more passive aggressive catfights with her fans again. ‘ISSA BOP’ ‘No it isn’t’ still lives in my mind rent free.

5. Yes, I do have the same hopes. Pretty sure the album will be released this year.

burzacott likes this.
  6. Two songs called ‘Real Love’ and ‘Tainted Memories’ have leaked, both outtakes from the new album apparently.

tobyboat likes this.
  7. Ellie’s teasing something for this week, but not the new music.
    Probably be a sped up remix of Lights which is having its moment on TikTok (apparently).

Poker Pro and GimmeWork like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Such a dumb timeline. Does make me nostalgic to see that font again, though.

9. Ah remember that time when she almost got #1 in the US with Lights? Good times!

10. These sped up mixes are just...I hate it here.

11. This sounds promising. Please be good.

12. I’m keeping my expectations below the floor. I decided to revisit Brightest Blue last week since I’d literally memory holed it and…I now see why. Diabolical.

GimmeWork, Verandi and Up N Down like this.
  13. This sounds like it could be kind of…epic? That synth melody is already very catchy.

14. Oh maybe I’m perched.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  15. An actually decent teaser?! Truly looks to be the most creative thing she’s done on one or her own releases since probably Anything Could Happen. Almost makes the chipmunk remix forgivable.

16. There’s something…unnerving…about that cover ddd.

17. I’m so excited I could faint

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.