Emily Osment aka Bluebiird | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Emily Osment aka Bluebiird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Caligula, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Re: Emily Osment - Let's Be Friends [Single] / Fight or Flight [Album]

"Let's be friends" and "Lovesick" are so good. I don't understand why she isn't more famous... Ok, I can. But it isn't fair, isn't it.

2. Re: Emily Osment - Let's Be Friends [Single] / Fight or Flight [Album]

This album is very good, not what i was expecting at all.
    Lovesick, Double Talk, Clap Your Hands, Truth or Dare, Marisol, Get Your Yah Yahs out are all amazing.

3. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Re: Emily Osment - Let's Be Friends [Single] / Fight or Flight [Album]

Her first album is okay, i love the tone in her voice especially in Once Upon A Dream

4. 'Lovesick' is everywhere at the minute, i hear she's coming to UK to promote and the album is being released over here

5. Lovesick is getting a UK release on April 17, 2011

6. its on ITunes now, its currently at 116

I think there realeasing a remix bundle that date though, that is probably when she'll be over to do promo

7. I love love love Lovesick.

8. adz

adz

Just done my bit and bought this. Heard it on the ITV2 advert and loved it.

9. What the hell, my mind is blown. I imagined the singer of the 'ITV2 song' as some slutty 30 year old.

10. Oh my days, '1-800 Clap Your Hands' is amazing, think I may actually check out this album. Definitely the biggest Disney tween surprise since Hilary's Dignity!

And to whoever pointed it out, yes the guitar in 1-800 is so Madonna 'Swim' from Ray of Light.

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Gave the album a listen...miles better than Miley's "Can't Be Tamed" in my opinion.

I am so sure that if "Lovesick" was given to someone like Katy, it'd be a #1 hit.

Shame...

12. Lovesick is miles better than some of the stuff current 'popular' artists are releasing. It's a shame she doesn't get recognition.

13. Lovesick is 37 on Uk itunes. Very happy for her! I love that song. I'll have to check out her other stuff.

14. I wouldn't agree with the first part of your post but definitely with the second! Glad it's doing relatively well on UK iTunes, maybe if she came over for a little promotion it could rise a lot - look at how that worked for Selena, Naturally was quite the surprise hit here! And Miley promoted Can't be Tamed into the iTunes top ten as well.

15. This is actually quite nice? Flop Disney girls all coming back in 2019 is such a kii

kallumlavigne likes this.
  16. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Aww, I like it.

Music Is Life likes this.
  17. She had a new one out on Friday.

Music Is Life, Charley and -tastic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.