Emma Bunton

J

james1986

What is Emma actually up to? Is there any plans for a new album and a new single this year ? I keep hearing so much stuff!

Nothing new for this year, I think. I only hope this girl make us dance like "Maybe". If she is trying to do something quiet or lounge brazilian type, she must not try nothing.

P

Pink Champagne

I know you're all wondering about the album, but just wanted to let you know that I'm seriously on the home track now. We've done all the writing that we’re going to do and the next stage of the process is production which gets under way soon.

From her offical website. Shes worked with Olive, which hints to a danc-y album. I hope

OLIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

I FRIKKIN LOVE YOUR NOT ALONE!!!!!!

If she could do subtle electro dance pop, I would love it.

S

Steve

I believe Mr. PJ said it was pencilled in for next year, when we were on the previous incarnation of these dear forums!

J

james1986

On her website she has a forum but when you post on it it does not work. Has anyone else tried. Is her website still working though?

From James

NoJusticeJustPop said:
I love her track 'Hot night' which i managed to track down a few months ago it SO should have been released as a single

Sorry, there is NO such track. A fan made the story up to proove that he could make up a totally false rumour and get it printed in the Sun to illustrate just how useless Victoria Newton really is.

Sorry, it seems that he fooled you too!!

Milky x

i hate victoria newton - so well done to that person.

she really is a useless cow - thinks she's everyones mate!!

".... remember last week how i told you robbie had a new girlfriend."

yeah good guess newton, anyone could of came up with that

About the calendars...
Mooster said:
This years was v. tacky.

The one before was good though - the "beachy" one...

The beachy one from the Free Me (single) photoshoot was the 2004 calendar. The 2005 one was mostly taken from the I'll Be There and the Free Me (album) photo sessions if I remember correctly (and I ususally do when it comes to matters of The Bunton, haha). And yes, the 2006 one is extremely tacky and just generally unbecoming. Yuk.

The album: the latest word is (from a fan who phoned a contact at 19 yesterday) that the album is finished, all the songs have been chosen and there are no duets on it. Neither the release date for the album or the first single have been decided - could be this year, could be next (!!!); and the first single hasn't been chosen yet.

I've met Emma twice. In May 2003 she told me she was hoping to tour soon - a bit like she said on a DVD single extra in 2001 - we're still waiting, love. In October last year she told me that she'd have a single out in March this year. Isn't she fabulously lazy?

Rumour has it though that the constant delays were due to renegotiation of Emma's Universal contract...

Don't expect anything this year, she said herself there will not be a new single until *at least* January 2007.  I expect the album will be released Summer 2007 at the earliest.  4 years between albums.

dabbler said:
Don't expect anything this year, she said herself there will not be a new single until *at least* January 2007.  I expect the album will be released Summer 2007 at the earliest.  4 years between albums.

I wish she would spend less time under the sun bed and more time in the studio. That way, we might get something BEFORE the 20th anniversary of Wannabe.

Milky x