Emmerdale | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Boo at Natasha leaving. Who is going to walk around shouting at everyone who dares speak to her? I like Maisie too, especially when she has to do an overly emotional scene and seems to be fitting.

Nathan better be staying though, he's a sexy bastard.

2. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Shadrach's death was very sad. The guy who plays Marlon is a great actor. I don't see how he could be developed though, he's only ever been the comedy drunk really.

Boo to Amanda Donohoe leaving. I don't just like the character, I like her as well.

3. This is my PJ post of the day. I STILL use the memory of Maisie grabbing some fruit and FLAILING to the floor that time after the Ryan reveal as a means of cheering myself up any time I feel miserable. It was completely iconic.

This post says it all:
    I think I just did a little wee re-reading it.

4. I'm actually laughing now thinking about it. It was the way she went down that really made it special.

I also loved the scene where she was drunk in the pub, slapped Marlon and went crazy in front of everyone and then headbutted the toilet mirror and slumped herself against the door.

5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I love that he sings 'Maisy Mouse' at the end. Hahaha

I didn't know Shadrach died! And I watched most of the omnibus this weekend but the last I saw of him he was in the pub drinking orange juice. What a horrible ending. The Dingles don't have much luck.

7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

It was really tragic.  He was stumbling over a bridge with some cans of lager and, doubling over in pain, dropped them in the river.  He went down to the riverbank to try and get them back, being so desperate for a drink, and he fell in and drowned. 

8. How good was Marlon just now when he told the Dingles that Shadrach's dead?!

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

10. Are people still watching?

Loving:

+Eve's slow burn seduction of Carl (who suddenly seems very sexy to me)
    +The fact that the writers are so blatantly taking the piss out of Scarlet

Hating:

-RYAN (also Faye who has ceased being fabulous)
    -The fact that Charity hasn't had a storyline in forever

11. Yeah, it's really good at the minute. I actually really like Carl and Eve together, and Natasha still barking at anyone who talks to her. Ryan can rot in there for all I care. I've also grown to really like Maisie, and not just in the hope of seeing her have another fit.

Gutted about Nathan leaving though. He's too sexy to leave. He could frame me anytime.

And yes, Charity is basically the Yorkshire Janine. Fabulous but underused and barely onscreen for weeks at a time.

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Carl has always been sexy to me! Best looking one in the programme.

I liked it tonight how Natasha told Maisie she "looked terrible" when all that was different was that she had her hair up.

13. Yeah she looked no different to how she does any other morning. I like how she's suspecting Nathan, it should be interesting. I don't want him and Natasha to get sent down though.

I love Pauline Quirke in it too, I forgot to say earlier.

14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Some good "am I going to puke or am I going to cry?" scenes from Maisie this week.

15. Maisie is wonderful. Still good for a laugh, but not quite as psychotic as last time.

I loved last night when Terry said he'd bought a smart car to chauffer with, and Scarlet thought he actually meant a Smart Car and was like 'You'll be there all night, going back and forth picking up one passenger at a time.'

16. FUCKKKKKKKKK.........

Well, that was certainly emotional.

17. Great episode, especially the stunt. Poor Jackson, I like him. I hope he isn't dead.

Also, has Brenda always been so dumb? It's funny, but I never really noticed how stupid she actually is.

18. She seems to suffer the same strange ailment as Moira that makes them completely oblivious to sense and reality. She's by far the less annoying of the two, but she never comes across as the full shilling.

19. omg it really was!
    Danny Miller is a fantastic actor.

20. dmc

dmc

I only caught the end of this and I'm not sure but was he running away?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.