Emmerdale | Page 336 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. OH MY GOD HE'S BUYING HOME FARM!!!!!!!!!

2. Stolen from twitter:
    Lawrence died as he lived, face down with his bum in the air.

etienne and idratherjack like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

The crash scene was great - Chrissie's wail!

etienne, Overdose and idratherjack like this.
  4. Just call me Mystic Meg, I posted this a week ago today

I need the Whites to collectively die immediately and Joseph Tate to move into Home Farm tomorrow

A ballsy move from Emmerdale to kill virtually the whole White family off the day after Joe bought Home Farm! Ruthless.

I knew Rebecca's days were numbered the minute she got pregnant to give Robron a lickle baby but she was always more of a plot device than an actual character.

I wonder if Lachlan will stick around after all his family were bumped off a la Jimmy King?

5. I’ve had enough of Lachlan. He needs some form of comeuppance.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  6. I suppose Lachlan will go to Rebecca’s room tomorrow and smother her with a pillow. If Robert gets bored playing daddy, Victoria could take “my son Seb” since she was desperate for a baby not that long ago.

Tonight’s episodes were really good. Poor Lawrence should have fucked off with Ronnie when he had the chance.

etienne likes this.
  7. I know she hasn't done much lately but I'm still devastated about Chrissie. I wish they'd fully committed to making her into the Superb*tch of the dales.

8. It was like they were heading that way with her and then changed their minds. Such a shame.

Overdose likes this.
  9. So the phone call was recording the suicide bid on luckys friends phone wasnt it?

Its not just rebecca he needs to kill

I will miss chrissie - i just wished she had cried out ‘i am ruined’ one last time as she sat in the smashed up car

Love how they just threw laurence to the side of the grass and didnt even give him a good bye speech. Pay back for his horrendous ronnie story line

phoenix123 likes this.
  10. The only White I really hated was Lachlan and he's the only one left unscathed.

Typical.

Do we have to suffer more of his terrible gurning acting?

Still as long as this cutie is still with us….

[​IMG]

superglowy likes this.
  11. I am sick of Wah-Aaron, I’m sick of the whites and I’m sick of that damn baby. Wish they would give Robert a new love interest and something interesting to do in the village.

idratherjack likes this.
  12. Prepare to say goodbye to your wig!

13. CHRISSIE’S SCREAM!!!!

14. Faith is looking snatched.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  15. I just love when the new owner of Home Farm swans in and throws an over the top, lavish party.

Terminus and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  16. This show is FIRE.

While we’re all still shook by the destruction of the Whites, Moira tells Ross and Pete she killed their mother, Cain sleeps with Moira then dumps Harriet, Joe Tate moves in and throws a big glitzy party, half of Wishing Well Cottage is destroyed with Noah and Samson inside and David confesses to sleeping with Leyla.

17. Deborah was absolutely incredible tonight.

GodsAndMonsters and MrJames like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.