Emmerdale | Page 355 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. The female Dingles are the best ones though

etienne, Maria and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  2. They're surely not going to go there with Maya and Jacob are they? I always knew she was dodgy!

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

FRANK IS DOING MY HEAD IN

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

You may recognise the lady in the middle - you're welcome x

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. Oh my god, that’s amazing!

2014 likes this.
  6. What a banger. How have I never seen it before?

2014 likes this.
  7. Why won't Daz fuck off?

8. This. And take the awful Leanna with him.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I love how awful Leanna is. She's like a young Maisie.

10. Complete with her range.

11. Oh hel-lo Billy ...

Mikey1701 likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

OH I can't wait for Aaron to barge his way unnecessarily into another storyline.

13. KAG

KAG

Does anyone else think Emmerdale has lost its spark? It's been a memorable and even groundbreaking year in terms of storylines - Ross' acid attack, Lachlan's demise, Charity's abuse, Jacob's grooming, first trans character, the return of KIM TATE, etc. and yet I strangely haven't found any of it compelling. The show isn't must see TV the way it was during 2013-2015 for me.

Tribal Spaceman and Maria like this.
  14. <3Memories<3

15. Wonderful news - ITV3 is starting showing Classic Emmerdale from 21st January, beginning in December 1989 with the arrival of the Tates at Home Farm!

As it was only on twice a week back then, we will have reached the 1993 plane crash by November this year.

I can't wait to see the whole Tate saga unfold!

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

That's excellent news! Can't wait to revisit that era, I was so young the first time around.

idratherjack likes this.
  17. My earliest memory of watching Emmerdale was tuning in for the plane crash due to all the hype around it, then I stuck with it as it was so good. I can remember loving the late 90s with Kim Tate at her wickedest best!

18. I have the first 80 episodes from December 1989 onwards on DVD I feel, and keep meaning to dig in...

idratherjack likes this.
  19. This is the perfect opportunity to get stuck in then!

I'm not watching the Classic Coronation Street and EastEnders episodes as I felt it was too much of a commitment at 10 episodes a week but I am going to give Emmerdale a try, the 90s was an amazing era for it.

20. I’m catching up on this weeks... Mandy is great, I wish she was staying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.