Emmerdale | Page 356 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. God, Amelia is fucking unbearable. Let the miserable brat piss off!

2. 2014

2014 Moderator

she used to be so good too!

3. I'm hoping this isn't just another fake out and Daz is actually leaving this time. They can take Dan with them too and let Kerry go back to being iconic.

4. I must have missed those episodes.

I am loving all of it at the minute, Nicola and Robert, Jessie and her fit sons, Maya, Cain and the Joe fall out... the only downfall is them not letting Bob die,

5. Billy does look rather good in his vest...

2014, letuinmybackdoor and Terminus like this.
  6. That was a cruel trick making us think we were finally going to be rid of overacting Amelia. For one heartstopping moment I was thinking they were actually going to break Dan and Kerry up and he would leave with them too. Sadly it was not to be, but at least pointless Daz has finally pissed off!

7. This Bear Wolf crap is a new low.

GodsAndMonsters and Maria like this.
  8. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

The show is actually quite boring at the moment to be honest.

9. Anyone else watching Classic Emmerdale on ITV3? I'm actually enjoying it more than the current show.

It is weird seeing Kim Tate in the early days being Frank's devoted wife and all round nice character!

etienne likes this.
  10. I am loving the Maya/Jacob storyline...
    It’s utterly dark, and awful, and completely engrossing.
    Nicola continues to be amazing, she better end up sharing a cell with Kim.

11. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm so torn about Nu-Amy - I think the new actress is great but I loved OG Amy (but I know she's in Casualty now dd)

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

Claire King is dragging the show down, rubbish character, tired storyline, awful actress.

RoffleMayo likes this.
  13. 2014

2014 Moderator

Yeah Claire is a bit too pantomime-y and outdated to really work now.

RoffleMayo likes this.
  14. They just need to tone her down a bit. 90s Kim Tate was for the most part a normal, nice human being. She had a lovely friendship with Seth. I get why they have brought her back as the villain she is remembered for nowadays but long term this panto approach is unsustainable. It did make me laugh that she is being referred to as "the gangster granny" on Digital Spy...

RoffleMayo likes this.
  15. Yup, exactly how I described her today.
    LOVE Claire King, but just not feeling Kim Tate Remastered.

16. Here for Moira shrieking at Dame Kim to get out of her kitchen like she’s been possessed by the spirit of imperial phase Terese Willis off Neighbours!

Terminus and idratherjack like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Moderator

The trailer is fantastic!

18. I thought this thread would be more alive than this. It’s finally out about Maya and Jacob (thank god).

THAT ENDING!

Three of them on Maya. I have no idea why they’re dragging it out again until May 6th but I’m excited nonetheless.

I hope they haven’t killed Maya cos that would be such a waste of a build up for her to be killed off.

Anyway here’s the preview.

idratherjack and Terminus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.