Emmerdale | Page 358 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I love The Woolpackers.

Terminus likes this.
  2. After being underwhelmed last night, this was very affecting tonight. I may have shed a tear.

etienne likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

Belle's really pulled through these last couple of episodes.

Terminus and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  4. I get the Jacob story and he's confused and he's been groomed etc, but he really is a vile character it's hard to feel that much sympathy for.

5. Oh moira - i really don’t blame you love. The thirst is real

6. Terminus and 2014 like this.
  7. I wish Aaron was leaving instead of Robert.

8. I find it hilarious how Robert had him as his bit on the side, assaulted and left him bloody in a cabin, shot Paddy, cheated on him and had a baby with the person he cheated with and yet I still find myself going....

Robert is kinda too good for Aaron and should find someone else.

2014, Scotty B, Terminus and 2 others like this.
  9. Facts are facts though.

superglowy and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

Robron (puke) have never been good together, their chemistry is literally nowhere to be seen.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  11. Does anyone know if Robert being killed off or if the door is being left open for him to return?

You know, like they did with Danny Miller.

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

13. What a twat.

14. Well with Jessie leaving too the whole family will probably go now. Shame, the guy who plays Billy is FINE.

SockMonkey likes this.
  15. 2014

2014 Moderator

Wow Emmerdale are savage. They made the right decision though.

16. If they sacked Manpreet's daughter for 6 year old tweets (she was so irrelevant that I can't even remember her name), Ellis had to go for this. Silly boy.

17. Cue his I'm a Celeb appearance.

18. I support them firing Asan but I wouldn't be against them recasting Ellis. I think he had potential to be good so getting rid of the character completely seems a shame.

19. I don’t understand the rabid stanning. I guess 35 year old stay-at-home mum of six Sharon has to get her jollies somehow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.