Emmerdale | Page 360 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I must say, it’s been fantastic so far this week, in fact, at least since Christmas.

2. I thought Jai was regenerating at one point last night.

etienne, Maria and Andrew.L like this.
  3. I hope it's Jai. My God, he's a depressing character.

4. Tonight was properly good. Emma Atkins was brilliant as the protective mother lashing out and a long overdue return of the fierce side of Charity.

Mikey1701 and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Wish I hadn't read all the speculation on Digital Spy that Pierce was back otherwise that would have been a jawdropper of a reveal.

I'm sure there will be some more twists and turns tonight though before the real killer is outed. Credit where it's due, it has been the best week in the Dales for a long time.

6. I was gobsmacked that Emmerdale won Best Soap at the NTAs as it's had a shocker of a year.

Hollyoaks really deserved the win this year.

7. Emmerdale hasn't been quite as good as it was, but Hollyoaks better than it?!

[​IMG]

Eastenders should have won, tbf. But that was never going to happen.

Mikey1701, MrJames and 2014 like this.
  8. Eastenders can get it next year when it manages a full year of being amazing

9. 2013-2015 remains peak Emmerdale.

10. Agreed. Man the storylines they put out in that period was so epic and addicting. I remember eagerly anticipating what was going to happen next. Watching it now, it's like wtf happened? The quality has gone so downhill. The producers & writers clearly have no clue what they're doing anymore and have no direction.

11. Mmmm this feels back on top form at the moment doesn’t it?
    Everything is just working, Kim has finally come into her own again, and maybe Charity and Vanessa are the best couple in soapland.
    The only downside is they could have left Marlon in prison for ever.

12. love you Lucas, I love you Lucas, I love you Lucas, I love you Lucas, I love you Lucas, I love you Lucas...

I should have given my ex one of those bears

Andrew.L likes this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Bump but Emmerdale did their first 'lockdown episode' and it just revolved around Sam and Lydia. It was fine but of all the characters it was a bit of a head scratcher.

14. Just wait til we get to the Mandy and Vinny one... That will be a slog. Quite enjoyed tonight's.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Ok ok...
    But this hasn’t half gotten it’s groove back lately.
    I’m addicted again

etienne likes this.
  16. I hope they do something with Aaron/Danny in 2021. He went from being given the best storylines/juiciest storylines for years to being literally a background/extra this past year since Ryan left the show.

superglowy likes this.
  17. I happy with them resting him, maybe forever.

OSHi and etienne like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The scenes with Laurel and Rhona were electric over the former's baby decision - wow.

etienne likes this.
  19. Where is Kim?

The Joe Tate thing ended weirdly too. I thought he would come back.

is anyone watching classics on ITV3?

20. Fixed.

etienne likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.