Emmerdale | Page 364 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Mack and Charles? Did I blink? 27866F64-6779-4C5A-A201-BE3B52AA3996.png

Maria likes this.
  2. The ending of tonight's made me choke on my brew, from both shock and laughter

etienne likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Charles & Andrea and Victoria & David are the most off couples in soap for ages. As long as Meena lives I couldn't care less about any of the other characters 'at risk'.

etienne, GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  4. Meena is a goddess

Who’d have thought Home Farm estate is suddenly the size of Yorkshire

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  5. Meena - and the tardis like enormity of Kim’s estate - can STAY.

GodsAndMonsters and etienne like this.
  6. They need to release Meena - the movie nationwide for halloween with a sequel every year

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  7. Kim’s estate is literally a National Park. The Kimberly Dales

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  8. I keep howling during Tuesday night's at Victoria and David spending half the episode going down the same rapids from different angles....

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Meena is a phenomenal baddie - I can't get enough!!

4Roses and etienne like this.
  10. Manpreet is so going to be framed for skewering Andrea through the heart with a dead end sign
    Why didnt andrea just run through the crops. I mean it wasnt a wall.
    I wish Victoria had been victim #3. She’s as annoying as Mother Sarah v.2.0.

Andrew likes this.
  11. Meena and Andrea on the cliff was giving

(Apart from the lack of a terrible wig)

"Ow!!! That was mean!"

etienne likes this.
  12. Meena was serving pure camp, give her every soap award running.

GodsAndMonsters, etienne and Andrew like this.
  13. The love for the Meena storyline on here is... baffling.

The writing is embarrassing, so it doesn't really give the actress a lot to work with but it also doesn't help that she's pretty much appalling.

14. Meena standing and admiring all the chaos ensuing was a whole mood! If she's not on next year's Honour's List then really do abolish the monarchy. I think she's gonna join Rob Hawthorne, Maya Sharma and Lindsey Butterfield/Roscoe as one of my favourite soap villains.

On the whole I thought it was a pretty good week. It was paced really well, I loved the way it was shot and liked the use of incidental music. That final shot of what was playing on the laptop makes me think that this storyline might start reaching its inclusion.

Andrew likes this.
  15. Meena gloating in the cafe as the policeman said Andrea's death was being treated as an accident.
    I do adore Manpreet, and Priya, loved the little Jamie twist yesterday, there's so many strong characters at the moment.

16. And Meena turning up to yet another funeral/memorial of somebody she’s killed.

Also, bringing Kim into this storyline was a stroke of genius. I hope this is leading them going up against each other.

I got back into the show because of Meena and I’m glad I did. It feels like it’s in a really strong place at the moment and so different to when I originally stopped watching.

Andrew likes this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Meenadale, let's be honest.

etienne, 4Roses and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  18. Kim reading Meena to filth was a great moment of camp

19. Meena continues to ruin the show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.