Emmerdale | Page 365 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Moderators!

Gonna officially start the petition to call it Meenadale! Kick Kim out and have her live in Home Farm. It’s what she deserves.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    4Roses and 2014 like this.
  2. The fact I’m watching Emmerdale clips on YouTube in 2021–Meena’s power!

etienne and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  3. I won't miss him. He's been useless since Robert left. I wish Meena would kill him but I'm sure the door will be left open for his inevitable return in a few years.

4. GodsAndMonsters and Maria like this.
  5. Emmerdale is her oyster really. Someone should send her to Coronation Street for a holiday.

I’d love a spin off big budget Netflix series “What Meena did next”

GodsAndMonsters, Maria and Andrew like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I need more Kim vs Meena please and thank you!!!

7. Been debating getting back into the soap (especially now I know Aaron is buggering off) but seeing pictures of
    Cain kidnapping somebody for the 947493749372859th time
    has me reconsidering. How tedious since nothing will ever come of it. As usual.

etienne likes this.
  8. Oh GOOD! He's been a waste of screen time for a while now, even before Robert left. There's only so many times I can watch him mope about and hit people.

Are they both taking a break? I wonder if this is why they started Kim vs Meena, so that she has something to do. She can't keep skulking around in the cafe.

Adamski and Andrew like this.
  9. Well they had some form of arguement whilst filming, so they're both off screen until after Christmas I believe

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  10. Not sure on who the character is, but I’m willing to bet it’s whoever Ben Richards has been cast as. They’ve kept details of when he’ll be on screen and who his character is very hush hush.

Andrew likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Here for Meena and Nicola being BFFs!!

Maria likes this.

12. Meena boping to yet another pop smash whilst planning her next scheming move-I don’t know a better soap character.

13. Oh wow, had to read up on that because I had no idea!!

But it’s very clear that whatever’s happened they’re not really sure what to do with Meena now. I like the idea of her becoming friends with Nicola, but having her milling about in the cafe every episode is going to get old fast.

Maria and Andrew like this.
  14. I was just laughing at that, she's either in the Hop, the Woolie, or the Cafe every episode at the moment.
    I'd rather her just dancing to huge turn of the century hits in her bedroom please.

Imagine choosing Paddy over Al...

Maria and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  15. If the village had really wanted to celebrate Pride then they would have had her up on a stage singing big pop girl hits! A missed trick if ever there was one.

Mikey1701, Maria and Andrew like this.
  16. Meena needs her own branded range of merch. First off A BASEBALL BAT.

4Roses, etienne and Andrew like this.
  17. Do Marlon next please Queen

4Roses, Adamski and etienne like this.
  18. Why stop there?

(watch as he survives, ruining Meena’s hit rate)

4Roses, GodsAndMonsters and etienne like this.
  19. Meena Killer heels
    Meena charm bracelets
    Meena teddy bear
    Meena flag pole

GodsAndMonsters, Andrew and Maria like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.