Emmerdale

They/them, he/him
Been debating getting back into the soap (especially now I know Aaron is buggering off) but seeing pictures of
Cain kidnapping somebody for the 947493749372859th time
has me reconsidering. How tedious since nothing will ever come of it. As usual.

Oh GOOD! He's been a waste of screen time for a while now, even before Robert left. There's only so many times I can watch him mope about and hit people.

It's going to be weird them talking around Victoria and David's absence for the next couple of months, so I wonder what Meena will get up to in the meantime.
Are they both taking a break? I wonder if this is why they started Kim vs Meena, so that she has something to do. She can't keep skulking around in the cafe.

He/They
Oh GOOD! He's been a waste of screen time for a while now, even before Robert left. There's only so many times I can watch him mope about and hit people.

Are they both taking a break? I wonder if this is why they started Kim vs Meena, so that she has something to do. She can't keep skulking around in the cafe.
Well they had some form of arguement whilst filming, so they're both off screen until after Christmas I believe

Well they had some form of arguement whilst filming, so they're both off screen until after Christmas I believe
Oh wow, had to read up on that because I had no idea!!

But it’s very clear that whatever’s happened they’re not really sure what to do with Meena now. I like the idea of her becoming friends with Nicola, but having her milling about in the cafe every episode is going to get old fast.

He/They
But it’s very clear that whatever’s happened they’re not really sure what to do with Meena now. I like the idea of her becoming friends with Nicola, but having her milling about in the cafe every episode is going to get old fast.

I was just laughing at that, she's either in the Hop, the Woolie, or the Cafe every episode at the moment.
I'd rather her just dancing to huge turn of the century hits in her bedroom please.

Imagine choosing Paddy over Al...

I was just laughing at that, she's either in the Hop, the Woolie, or the Cafe every episode at the moment.
I'd rather her just dancing to huge turn of the century hits in her bedroom please.

Imagine choosing Paddy over Al...
If the village had really wanted to celebrate Pride then they would have had her up on a stage singing big pop girl hits! A missed trick if ever there was one.