Emmerdale | Page 366 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I live for the fact she’s called Meena as in she’s a ‘mean’ girl.

Maria and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  2. Meena red wine - for when you could murder a drink

Remorque, etienne and Maria like this.
  3. "Not very bright are you babes?"

etienne, Maria and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  4. I’m baffled by the geography of Emmerdale. In 2021 is it really quicker for Amy to run from the Hide to try and locate Aaron than to call say Matty, Moira et al?

And if Meena doesn’t end up in Liam’s new gardening project - in a permanent capacity - that manure-led storyline is a waste.

etienne and Andrew like this.
  5. Is it wishful thinking to hope that Aaron never returns?

6. GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  7. To be honest there’s no real need for David or Victoria to ever return. Their sole storylines revolve around their partners. David’s in last chance saloon with Victoria, after that who will he go for? Kim? Tracey again? Nate? Keep Meena around I say, have her ruthlessly offing the cast until we’re down to a core group who can stay. And then aim for a crossover with EastEnders where she and Gray can have a kill off.

8. Dear Santa

Can Meena get rid of the insufferable Lydia next?

Thanks.

4Roses and Andrew like this.
  9. Dear Santa - What he said. And as I’ve been so thoughtful of others please could we add a few more names to the list. Like Noah, or Zac, or Will (the unlikely sex bomb). And bring in an LGBT character or two that’s not massively conflicted, and a bit of a laugh.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The way Meena is carrying this show, though it is good to see Priya prominent again.

Andrew likes this.
  11. There's only 4 days to Christmas and we still haven't got Meena's cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You....

[​IMG]

12. Comment pages on news sites (yeah I know) really baffle me. Everyone seems to hate Meena. Manpreet and Meena are the only reason I watch Emmerdale.

GodsAndMonsters, Maria and Andrew like this.
  13. Meena deserves her own advent calendar. Open every window and she'll be there - lurking unconvincingly behind something Christmassy. Although it did make me laugh when I heard the actor saying that Meena's behaviour was going to get 'worse'. She's killed two people in the space of a year, there's really not much that can top that.

etienne, Maria, 4Roses and 1 other person like this.
  14. Pryia in therapy felt like an understated but important plot point for the show to address.
    I'm happy for her, Meena, Manpreet, Ellis, Dawn, Chas (always), Paddy, Al, Kim and Billy to take centre stage at xmas
    Vicki and David whomst?

etienne, Maria and JamieJ73 like this.
  15. The way that Lucas is a better actor than half the cast though.

etienne, Andrew, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  16. Oh wow, that is not where I was expecting this story to go at all. But also not surprised that ITV is handling it poorly. Reminds me of the terrible way the situation was handled with the Neighbours cast.

The comments on soap stories always amuse me. It's either people complaining that a storyline is going on too long. Or the usual "So much doom and gloom! Can't we have some happiness for once?"

Andrew likes this.
  17. I have a theory that Paige Sandhu realises the storyline is now bordering on bonkers and is deliberately hamming up the acting until she’s eventually found out.
    I still can’t work out if I find Meena an amazing character or the finest panto villain

etienne and Andrew like this.

18. I hope the writers are eating good tonight

Hopefully they don’t take the storyline down that route cause….

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I need a topless Will scene pronto I’ve decided.

Andrew likes this.
  20. Halloween week is over

plus just watch marchlands he is topless in that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.