Emmerdale | Page 367 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. So happy someone else is in the same boat as me.

2. Sisterly love <3

etienne, 1986 and Andrew like this.
  3. Boo

this is so nighty night

4. Meena eating the prawn cocktail crisps was tremendous.

blod, 4Roses, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  5. I demand that Nana No becomes a cast member

pmas likes this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This Meena storyline is EVERYTHING. The way she was taunting Vinny in the cafe - can he be her next victim please??

pmas, GodsAndMonsters, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  7. I love how she's always there at the right time to overhear anything that might put her plans in jeopardy! Queen of excellent timing!

JamieJ73, 2014 and pmas like this.
  8. Meena should take over in the cafe and create her own signature dishes, with Brenda drugged and gagged out back. The dishes could include Meena’s random deep fries (‘Battered By Meena’), Crisp Butty (always prawn cocktail, eaten in front of you), ‘Burning Up’, her fiery ma(i)ze snacks, ‘Nurses Roll’ (discount for GPs) and a smoking area called ‘Gasping for Nadine’.

And the toilets will change their names to ‘David’ and ‘Victoria’.

9. Mad Meena’s next target has been revealed - there’ll be no one left in the village at this rate!

Watch out Vinny

Andrew and etienne like this.
  10. I am loving it at the moment.
    The Dingle vs Al stronghold that is encompassing most the cast, Meena playing Misery with Manpreet, Priya's recovery, Kerry and Vanessa being back (Kerry works ao much better nowhere near Dan, who needs to go)...
    It's the sound of a soap firing on all cylinders.

4Roses and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I can imagine the behind the scenes are chaotic right now with 2 of the most regular cast members still not back, Debbie confirmed she's left for good is a pretty big blow no??

Maria likes this.
  12. If the execs are letting a black man quit over a race row, whilst bringing back the white person who allegedly made the comments in the first place... They need officially dealing with.

The show doesn't need Debbie Dingle. We've been without her for 18 months, barring that 4 week stint or whatever. And loosing a character like Debbie, allows many others to come to the fore.

Maria likes this.
  13. There's only 1 solution to fix the David and Debbie BTS situation....

Meena..

[​IMG]

etienne, pmas and Andrew like this.
  14. I am delighted that Debbie won't be returning. I wish David would leave too. Meena should cave his head in.

15. OBSESSED with Meena.

blod and Maria like this.
  16. I'm on Tuesday's...
    I hope Manpreet survives this week!!!

etienne and Maria like this.
  17. The Scottish accent hahaha

I love that her little eccentricities just come out of nowhere

4Roses, pmas, GodsAndMonsters and 2 others like this.
  18. The only way I accept Meena escaping to Scotland is if she comes back to kill David and Victoria

pmas, GodsAndMonsters and Maria like this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Liam catching Meena in the barn was so unexpected fjfjskkksjsl I was gagged.

20. And Charles knocking down Manpreet! Poor woman has really been through the wringer recently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.