Emmerdale | Page 368 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I hope she survives I love Manpreet

2. I had no feelings towards her either way until the Prawn Cocktail crisps scene and her general demeanor when interacting with Meena has upgraded her status significantly. She's been brilliant.

Andrew likes this.
  3. Quite obsessed with how shook Meena has made all of the villagers.

GodsAndMonsters, pmas and Maria like this.
  4. Meena's exit was serving

[​IMG]

realness

Island, GodsAndMonsters, pmas and 2 others like this.
  5. Meena has a HGV now too - imagine the damage she could cause with it. Half the village in one foul swoop when she inevitably returns. Id love it if that guy was transporting prawn cocktail crisps

6. Her return - and it must occur - will surely feature her barrelling into the village, driving the HGV. She'll be singing Look What You Made Me Do, before crashing straight into the shop, fatally crushing David and Victoria. Victorious, Meena will exit the vehicle, bust a gym move, nab three bottles of wine and pause to munch prawn cocktail crisps over their dying bodies, while repeating the iconic 'Sicky Vicky' line.

7. Hopefully David’s first scene back is him stepping out of a taxi and immediately getting mown down by Meena and her HGV!

I do wonder what’s coming next. Either she’ll be back soon for one last act of destruction or they’ll keep her off screen until they can think of another way to use her. I’d love for her to be like Silas in Hollyoaks, coming back now and again to kill somebody off before fleeing again. It’s what she deserves.

The whole of last week was absolutely thrilling, and I wasn’t expecting the Liam scene at all! If that really is it, I’m going to miss this bonkers storyline.

pmas, 4Roses, etienne and 2 others like this.
  8. Hopefully she will reprise her role in corrie. There’s lots of dead weight there for her to pick at

9. etienne likes this.
  10. Ive only just realised Manpreet is Nita from
    Corrie duh

Maria likes this.
  11. I’ll be absolutely flabbergasted if Meena doesn’t come back to wreak her final revenge.

Emmerdale’s 50th anniversary is in October…

12. Meena comes back and buys the woolpack and Everyone forgives her

pmas, 4Roses, Maria and 1 other person like this.
    Maria likes this.
  14. Why though?

15. Because ITV are extending their evening news from half an hour to an hour.

16. Manpreet and Priya tonight...
    Such a soap masterclass.

I did not expect David and Victoria back so soon, and ugh. Hope Meena mows them down on Valentine's Day

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

David and Victoria getting brand new makeovers scream.

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  18. Vanessa doing her Rhona impression was some camp goodness that I need more of now that Meena’s gone!

OSHi, etienne and pmas like this.
  19. Vanessa's return was long overdue. I didn't realise how much I'd missed her until she was back. It's a shame that her return and Tracy's departure had so little overlap.

2014 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.