Emmerdale | Page 369 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. It's everything I dreamed it would be.

Remorque, 2014, etienne and 4 others like this.
  2. HERE'S MEENA!

[​IMG]

Remorque, etienne, Maria and 3 others like this.
  3. Please kill these people off @QueenMeena -
    David
    Victoria
    Chas
    Paddy
    Marlon
    Wendy
    Bob
    Brenda
    Heath
    Cathy
    Noah
    Belle
    Sarah
    Amy

Trailer looks great. Next week can't get here fast enough.

GodsAndMonsters and Andrew like this.
  4. I’m guessing this wedding was probably originally intended for David & Victoria?

4Roses, OSHi, 2014 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Wow! What a week and we're only two days in!! This is what I love about Emmerdale, when they have weeks like this I really feel like people are in danger. And I like that the potential victims extend beyond just Billy and Dawn. Can it be tomorrow already please?!?

4Roses and 2014 like this.
  6. Meena taking off her hat and flipping her luscious locks whilst delivering a monologue

upload_2022-2-15_21-22-12.gif

Doodvid, Andrew and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  7. This week has been wild girls,
    And we're only half way through.

Who ran onto the bridge with Liam at the end of the last episode, I couldn't work it out

Maria likes this.
  8. I think it was Manpreet.

Andrew likes this.
  9. Sweaty palms tonight, but it felt a little disjointed with pockets of characters being in the same place and us not seeing an interaction (like David and Jacob waiting outside Layla's room and us not seeing them go in)

10. I hate Marlon as much as I possibly can, but last night's was a tough, very well done watch

11. All caught up on Meena's trial week; the absolute ciggatory of writing.

"This is my courtroom now!"

Once again, the on-screen chemistry between Meena and Manprett is electrifying; could honestly watch them throw jabs for eternity.

If Paige Sandhu doesn't clean up at the The British Soap Awards in June...

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Meena has been phenomenal obviously but this whole storyline has completely made Manpreet, who has honestly been quite a forgettable character in the past.

The whole courtroom saga was actually quite gripping, when Meena proclaimed she was Batman I screamed.

13. If anything I hope Manpreet continues on as one of the core main characters, Rebecca Sarker has been phenomenal.

GodsAndMonsters, 4Roses and Maria like this.

14. Yassssssssssss

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Nicola finally having something worthwhile to do.

Maria likes this.
  16. They’ve really played up the aftermath but the actually attack was barely shown , they didn’t even show anyone finding Nicola after the attack , the storylines are really lazy atm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.