Emmerdale | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I thought he was running to him, but your way would be interesting. Although, either way, this is heading right back to angry, self-hating Aaron again, isn't?

2. dmc

dmc

I don't even watch E'dale, it just happened to be on in the room I was in! It was extremely well acted as I was pretty pulled in to the argument between the two despite only having peripheral knowledge of them.

3. I think he was just running toward him because he heard the sound of the crash etc.

4. Maisie was on good form tonight. For a moment I thought she was going to start spinning around in the witness box and fling the bible that she'd sworn on across the courtrooom.

I'd quite like to have Nathan tied up like that myself.

5. For a story that's been fairly dragged out at this point, they're still doing well with it. Sadly, they've basically given away what's gonna happen in the last couple of days. Which is a shame.

The Paddy/Marlon/Rhona love triangle really needs to go away soon!

6. How does Paddy manage to get so much (any) interest from women who aren't total mingers? He has the worst haircut I've ever seen.

7. Maisie is always fantastic entertainment value, even when she isn't intended to be (ie most of the time). Ever since she found out she'd be tonsil tennising with her own brother she's really mastered the art of the flail. Plus her hair always looking not quite dry adds to her general unhinged air I find.

One day I too will spin, flail and throw fruit all in one swift movement, and everybody will be amazed.

8. That verdict was really obvious. I'm sure it will all get resolved tomorrow. I'd rather Natasha got away with it though.

9. I think/hope we're finally getting a resolution of sorts with the storyline, it's starting to build to something. I'd like Natasha to get away with it alright, but only because she did us all a favour by killing him off.

10. That and she's fabulous. And also Ryan is a drip, so I wouldn't really mind him going down for something he didn't do.

11. Thing is Ryan isn't leaving the show so presumably Natasha is going to crack and confess? I don't want that for her. She should really have secretly framed Nathan for it all along.

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Maisie is doing some fabulous wobbling and flailing tonight.

13. To think tonight was the end of QUEEN Natasha and Princess Maisie doesn't have long left either. DARK TIMES.

14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Is that actually IT? Natasha is now out of the programme? Not much more that can happen, and it wouldn't be as dramatic I suppose.

Give it four years, she'll be back!

15. Poor Natasha. I hope she bribes the cops and gets away. Maisie swinging the wood around was fun. Wasn't quite as big as I was expecting though. The episode, not the wood.

16. Lyndon Ogbourne is such a terrible actor.

17. He'd still get it.

18. I'm quoting this once again because it is honest to God my FAVOURITE Popjustice post EVER. Such an astute observation.

19. From being a financial advisor to stumping up 3 million to buy the other half of home farm this storyline is totally unrealistic,its making him out to be the mister big in business now it's a bit daft tbh

20. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Isn't that the kid Lisa Simpson has a crush on? He's extremely quiet and enjoys puzzles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.