Emmerdale | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Loved tonight's! Bonfire night is always atmospheric fun times in Emmerdale. Chas' revenge is going to be delicious.

2. I was starting to hate Chas, but I can't wait to see what she does to them.

Kelly Windsor is coming back to the show early next year. I'm looking forward to it, I always liked her.

3. I did love the toffee hat. I'm hoping she keeps going with the mind games for a bit!

I know your one is recovering from a drug addiction and all, but honestly I kept wishing they'd throw her on the bonfire instead of the guy. She's just the most unwatchable character possible.

4. I can't work out if it's that Holly is a terrible actress or that her voice is so horrible that it makes her seem much worse than she is.

5. I think she's an ok actress, it's more the collective family reaction to her whole addiction that gets on my tits. Plus, even before the drugs, she was essentially just a stroppy little madam.

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Ha! Langdon Olger. I always think of that when I hear his name too.

7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Haha, all you like in soaps is stroppy bitchy women who wear too much makeup!

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Glad I'm not the only one then!

Aside from 'comedy old people' and 'sexy doctors' what else is there to like in soapworld these days? Haha.

9. This is actually very true! You can't beat 'em though.

10. It is a known fact that 80% of the amazingness in soapland comes from bitchy women.

11. Chas and the toffee apple incident was priceless.

12. DEBBIE!

I love how she was literally the size of a house when she left and now she's all super slim again.

13. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

That was a really sudden reappearance, I had no idea she was coming back.

14. Me either. Was lovely to see her again though. I loved her new longer, blonder hair.

15. Nobody's buying the "sleazy boss" thing, are they?

16. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I've got to say, Holly's cold turkey storyline is being done brilliantly. There's got to be some awards forthcoming for this one.

17. The biggest shock is that Holly's acting is quite decent now.

18. slimane

slimane Guest

Her dad is hot though!!!! His son Adam is aswell! Sandwich!!

19. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I'll take John, but not Adam. It's probably been mentioned, but the actor who plays John is married to Stacey from Gavin & Stacey in real life. Lucky mare.

20. Yeah John is hot. He could farm me any day etc. I love Moira too, despite giving her daughter heroin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.