Emmerdale | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. slimane

slimane Guest

Adam Thomas who plays Adam is much much more attractive than his brother Ryan Thomas don'cha think. I always think he looks really greasy.

2. He's a lot hotter than Ryan. Although the fact that he seems like a twat in real life has put me off him.

3. HIGH FRICKIN' DRAMA in the Dales tonight! Some of that was proper jaw in the floor stuff. Charity is amazing for masterminding this Carl revenge thing.

4. So glad that Chas got her revenge on Carl like she planned. I'd started to hate her as a character, but this made me like her again.

5. WHY IS THIS NOT ON I-PLAYER?!?!?!?

6. Great Christmas episode, it wasn't all doom and gloom, which is one thing that I love about Emmerdale. Chas was fantastic, it was nice that for a storyline that took quite a long time, it didn't really drag.

Also, I think we just saw Suzanne Shaw actually act. Made a nice change!

7. Eve wasn't acting anymore than she has been the past month! I loved her as the whore who didn't give a fuck about wrecking marriages but as this teary cow who seems to be trying to take the moral highground despite being the 'other woman' she's a right old drag.

But Chas was amazing and it was a strong episode and a decent pay-off. Her scenes with Paddy were so lovely.

8. I thought there was a bit of a difference in her. She still wasn't great, but usually when she's asked to do anything other than flirt, she goes wooden, but it seemed like she was trying tonight.

But yes, she's better as a home-wrecker. By far.

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Because it's not a BBC programme.

10. Sorry I meant the 'ITV Player.'

It's ok, I got to watch it on ITV2.

11. Chas slapping Eve was amazing. I love a good catfight.

12. I'm starting to dread where this Jackson storyline is going. I know he can't exactly have a "happy ending" but still...

13. I'd say a miracle recovery is almost certain for poor brave Jackson. That or he's out in six months. No way will the actor be content doing what he's doing now for any longer than that!

14. I think he'll be leaving. Probably in a "controversial" storyline. It's a shame, as I quite like the character, he's a sarcastic bastard...

15. I hope they just do a risky but miracle operation that totally cures him. I like him so I hope he doesn't leave.

16. slimane

slimane Guest

I think they'll drag it out for a while. The producers love Pauline Quirke.

17. See, that's the thing, they clearly do (and it's understandable, she's doing a great job). She's got a contract to see her through 2011. They made a big deal about it. Marc Silcock? Not a word...

18. Wouldn't it be a bit weird having her around if he wasn't in it anymore, as much as she's made herself part of the village.

19. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

That's what I said to the bf the other week.  It must be really boring to have to not move at all in every scene.  There's only so much he can do now, short of it turning into the Last of the Summer Vodka Red Bull and have him speeding down hills and crashing into Edna's living room.

20. slimane

slimane Guest

It could work. Emmerdale of all the soaps is made up of so many waifs and strays and randoms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.