Emmerdale | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Emmerdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Mar 9, 2010.

1. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

They could just get her and Bob together at last and then she'd have a reason to stay.

2. Besides, if Jackson was to leave, where else would she go? She's starting to make friends there, she doesn't seem to have anyone else in the world. It'd make sense for her to stay.

3. No! I want Bob out. He's fucking awful.

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Two people dying in a fire at the end of the month...who's it gonna be?

5. It's hard to tell really. By the looks of the pictures, it's going to affect a lot of houses. I know of one person leaving in the near future, so they'd be a good bet (I won't spoil, though).

I think Gennie, for some reason. She kind of seems lost in the village at the moment, I could see her being an easy kill. Also, didn't they say at least two deaths? I wouldn't mind a shock or two.

6. My money's on Viv and Terry.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I met Viv last week, she's in panto with Shadrach Dingle and Sarah Lou from Corrie.

8. Christ, I'd forgotten Terry was still in it. He only seems to be an extension of Viv (or Brenda, depending on the scene) at this point.

9. Brenda's useless too. Kill off all three I say, and dump the misery of losing two parents in a year onto Gennie.

10. It's definitely between Viv, Brenda, Terry and Gennie. I hope it's all of the first 3 actually.

11. Oh god, poor Lisa. I assumed that was coming, but still.

12. Derek makes me want to gauge my eyes out with a spoon.

13. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I normally keep up with the forthcoming stories, but I didn't know about this one.  Poor Lisa.  I hope after the ads now she tells Zac immediately.

Actually, looking at the DigitalSpy spoilers, it only makes a brief mention of an incident tonight and doesn't follow up on it in the rest of them.

14. I missed the first part, what happened to Lisa?

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

That guy with the moustache raped her in the factory.

16. Christ, I assumed that was what happened, poor poor Lisa

17. So do I, and the only mention was a "awkward situation in the factory for Lisa". Talk about an understatement. Lisa's one of the most likeable characters in soapland, it's not nice to see her suffering like that.

I don't think she's going to tell Zac, not for a while. Possibly come out around the time of the fire?

18. I think I read she tells Debbie first, which will give the moany little cow something to do for once!

19. Seriously shocked! I'm getting hooked to Emmerdale right now!

20. slimane

slimane Guest

I always think Emmerdale is really, really good at having shitloads of storylines going on at once but it's still easy to follow. Where as Eastenders can only ever handle about 1 or 2 at a time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.