En Vogue | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

En Vogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by BachelorNo2, Nov 23, 2007.

1. It's a brilliant album from start to finish. Even Falling In Love and Number One Man, probably my two least favourites, are lyrically strong enough to overcome being a bit too syrupy.

Musiquelover64 and londonrain like this.
  2. Has anyone heard this outtake "I Love You More" from the Masterpiece Theatre, its too bad they couldn't get the clearance for the godfather sample. It would've fitted nicely between "Love U Crazay" & "Sad But True".

3. I like this a lot.

4. Here's a lil compilation video i put together of Cindy hitting her High Note in Don't Let Go over the years, her voice has always been so consistent which attempts do you like best?

Subspace88 likes this.
  5. But En Vogue all sang.

londonrain likes this.
  6. LISTEN: EN VOGUE RELEASE NE-YO PENNED NEW SINGLE “ROCKET
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    londonrain likes this.
  7. My god, I have never heard the Stargate mix of Riddle. I am in love.

Musiquelover64 and londonrain like this.
  8. Hey there popjusticer's En Vogue just announced their European Tour (lucky ducks lol) here are the dates who going

FrancoisDit and londonrain like this.
  9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

They're excellent live and I'm glad they're still making money from touring.

Will the album finally be out before the tour this time, though?

[​IMG]

(Also, mess at them using the American date format to announce European tour dates. At first I was wondering why they were only doing one concert a month.)

10. Actually they announced when they released their single "Rocket" (which is also getting music video) the album will be released March 30 of this year so they will be touring off the back of the album. So I'm excites 2018 is definitely the year for En Vogue.
    Here's lil BTS clip of them filming the Rocket video

11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The new album still isn't up for pre-order in the UK, though - no sign of it on their website or on Amazon or iTunes. I want to believe in that March release date but they need to push it a bit harder in Europe if they want to build up the hype ahead of their tour.

12. I agree i still.hold out hope the album being released this year, hopefullt they have it for pre-order soon thet should've did it when they dropped Rocket

londonrain likes this.
  13. No shade to this line-up because I am sure they are fantastic but oh how I wish I had seen the original 4 when they toured in the UK a few years ago.

Baby Clyde and londonrain like this.
  14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Same.

(And for the record, this lineup is fantastic live. I saw them on the last tour and the vocals and performance quality were through the roof. It's just a shame I haven't really liked any of their singles.)

Holly Something likes this.
  15. Can we just take time to appreciate how lovely the ladies look in their new promo pic though
    IMG_20180116_064424.jpg

16. Living for Rhona's LEGO cut.

davearama, FrancoisDit, acl and 3 others like this.
  17. One of the best concerts I e ever been to. So glad we went as it’s highly unlikely to ever happen again.

18. Currently vibing to this Jazz remix of Give It Up. Turn It Loose

Holly Something and londonrain like this.
  19. The girls released a video of Have A Seat using BTS footage from their gig RNB Fridays when they were in Australia

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.