En Vogue

londonrain

Staff member
Is this the first En Vogue video with Rhona in it? I don’t think I ever saw any videos for the singles from Soul Flower.

londonrain

Staff member
Yep this would Their First video with her which is crazy when you think about it considering how long she's been in the group now
That does seem crazy. Mind you, it is only her second album with them, and she's been replaced by Dawn twice since then. I can't believe the group has been active all this time without a new album coming (the lineup changes and lawsuit were a big factor, of course, but still).

I'm surprised they didn't do any videos from Soul Flower. I know it was an independent release, but did they really not have any budget to shoot even one video?

I love everything about it the song is perfect sound for them, the video is really well shot plus they look incredible, a perfect comeback!

Last edited:
I've seen them live a couple of times (2016/2017) and they were AMAZING both times. I've not really warmed to the new material until now. The video for "Rocket" is STUNNING and far better than I was expecting. It's also made me fall for the song. I love Rhona as part of the group, she fits in well and absolutely brings it live. Really hope the much delayed "Electric Cafe" album is amazing!

I randomly stumbled across Maxine’s personal Youtube account yesterday, looks like she’s opened up a ceramic gallery/shop in San Francisco. She seems happy, which is good. I was slightly worried about her after the 2011 split.

Losing a member straight after Don't Let Go, their biggest hit was such a bad situation. They had great buzz and build up and then Whatever came and was okay, Too Gone struggled... a shame. The album was recorded and rerecorded again to replaces Dawn's vocals, no?

Losing a member straight after Don't Let Go, their biggest hit was such a bad situation. They had great buzz and build up and then Whatever came and was okay, Too Gone struggled... a shame. The album was recorded and rerecorded again to replaces Dawn's vocals, no?
It was. Which probably led to more of the hype dying down from Don't Let Go as it must have delayed the album release date.