En Vogue | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

En Vogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by BachelorNo2, Nov 23, 2007.

1. CINDY! <3

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Is this the first En Vogue video with Rhona in it? I don’t think I ever saw any videos for the singles from Soul Flower.

3. Yep this would Their First video with her which is crazy when you think about it considering how long she's been in the group now

londonrain likes this.
  4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

That does seem crazy. Mind you, it is only her second album with them, and she's been replaced by Dawn twice since then. I can't believe the group has been active all this time without a new album coming (the lineup changes and lawsuit were a big factor, of course, but still).

I'm surprised they didn't do any videos from Soul Flower. I know it was an independent release, but did they really not have any budget to shoot even one video?

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  5. The Video is here!

Joanie, will82 and londonrain like this.
  6. I love everything about it the song is perfect sound for them, the video is really well shot plus they look incredible, a perfect comeback!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    mguyb likes this.
  7. Stunning video!!! Cindy's guns!!!

Musiquelover64 and londonrain like this.
  8. I've seen them live a couple of times (2016/2017) and they were AMAZING both times. I've not really warmed to the new material until now. The video for "Rocket" is STUNNING and far better than I was expecting. It's also made me fall for the song. I love Rhona as part of the group, she fits in well and absolutely brings it live. Really hope the much delayed "Electric Cafe" album is amazing!

9. They’ve really upped their game over the last couple of years, they just look so styled and their recent performances are incredibly slick too. It’s a shame they didn’t have this kind of budget for the 20th anniversary tour with Max and Dawn.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018

10. Full performance. Disappointed they didn't perform Rocket or even I'm Good, would've been the perfect opportunity to showcase the new material and properly introduce people to Rhona. They still good regardless tho

Venoose and Holly Something like this.
  11. 27750372_1784963818240425_3039820144956719369_n.jpg
    27912464_10156304431939203_710894018392359679_o.jpg
    27709875_10156296287669203_6596259408850321044_o.jpg

The ladies are definitely stepping up their fashion this era.

londonrain likes this.
  12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Oh wow. They look incredible!

Holly Something likes this.
  13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

14. Cindy is an actual real life goddess.

Musiquelover64 and londonrain like this.
  15. I randomly stumbled across Maxine’s personal Youtube account yesterday, looks like she’s opened up a ceramic gallery/shop in San Francisco. She seems happy, which is good. I was slightly worried about her after the 2011 split.

londonrain likes this.
  16. Jesus, it gets worse. Who on earth puts that on her head and thinks it looks good, and why does she agree to it?!

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.