En Vogue | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

En Vogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by BachelorNo2, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Uh oh the chord police is here.

Holly Something likes this.
  2. Terry has my least favourite voice of the original 4. By far.

Although Don't Go is a bop.

3. Oh I love Whatever....and thought it was smart single choice based in the album we got. I suppose everyone wanted another Don’t Let Go (Love).......

londonrain likes this.
  4. This was it

5. Didn’t they record this song because Terry was supposed to sing a verse on Don’t Let Go, but she was too sick so they got the same writers to do another song to showcase Terry? I swear I heard that story somewhere, probably on here!

6. Anyone remember Amanda Cole? She was briefly in the group in 02-03. She's on YouTube now. She just posted her cover of This Is Me from The Greatest Showman

londonrain likes this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Imagine having your only album with a group be their Christmas album, of all things. Did we ever find out why she left?

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

En Vogue is featured on the new Toni Braxton album, on a track called Tear Me Up, Knock You Down. The album is out on March 23 (two weeks before En Vogue's album).

I'm a little surprised they didn't put it onto the Electric Café tracklisting, which is:

1. Blue Skies
    2. Déjà Vu
    3. Rocket
    4. Reach Me
    5. Electric Café
    6. Life
    7. Love The Way
    8. Oceans Deep
    9. Have A Seat (featuring Snoop Dogg)
    10. I'm Good
    11. So Serious

9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

10. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  11. Not bad! Rocket’s really growing on me.

WhereIsTheFeeling and londonrain like this.
  12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Sadly it looks like Tear Me Up, Knock You Down has been cut from the Toni album at the last minute - it's not on the final release. The combination of their voices and Toni's would have been sublime!

Venoose likes this.
  14. That’s a shame and also quite odd!

15. Sadly, I don't think the song ever existed. Just part of a fake tracklist someone posted.

16. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It was actually on the Amazon UK website until Thursday, so it must have come from an official source at some point!

17. They have been known to make mistakes though.

Untitledjp and londonrain like this.
  18. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I wonder where they got the list from, though.

It's still on the website of a retailer called Wow HD - but then I've never heard of them before.

19. My friend had never heard of Riddle.

I educated the shit out of him earlier with the Stargate mix.

20. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Riddle flopping is still such a huge pop injustice. That album was so solid and it got totally slept on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.