En Vogue

Did they ever release this version of Free Your Mind? I feel like it didn’t get the attention it deserved considering it was a collaboration with two of the hottest shows at that time

Never even knew this version existed! All those lyric changes, it’s a shame they didn’t change the chorus to the original quote “Free your mind and your ass will follow”.

Also, found out about this version:

Yikes.

They’re a five piece now! Maxine, Dawn, Cindy, Terry and Rhona. They’re rehearsing something that Rhona has been tweeting about. I’m probably the only one disappointed. The 3 piece has now released two great albums and had such good chemistry. I didn’t care for EV4 during their last reunion. I will say I’m happy they didn’t dump Rhona like they did last time.

Attachments

• 540FBDB1-4078-49B6-AE15-C7AF0DA53AE7.jpeg
    540FBDB1-4078-49B6-AE15-C7AF0DA53AE7.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 14
This is very unexpected, but awesome! I hope they can make it work. Maxine looks like she’s in a much healthier place than she was the last time they had a reunion. The possibility of them moving forward as a five piece rather than trying to recreate the past is rather exciting.

londonrain

Staff member
Stunners. (I know the first video has been posted already, but I'm posting this for the other ones in the set.)

"founding En Vogue members and Rhona"