En Vogue

Yes, in this mix you hear Dawn's original What-ev-ev-ev-ever adlibs as well

If the original versions of Whatever and Too Gone Too Long still exist i would love for them to be leaked or released, shoot just leak the original EV3 album

It's weird that they included Dawn's adlibs on this when they used Cindy's version of Dawn's original verse.

londonrain

Staff member
I honestly don’t know how Riddle wasn’t a smash. I absolutely loved it.

Also, Love U Crazay was great. The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy sample works really well.

londonrain

Staff member
Hey there popjusticer's En Vogue just announced their European Tour (lucky ducks lol) here are the dates who going

They're excellent live and I'm glad they're still making money from touring.

Will the album finally be out before the tour this time, though?

tenor.gif

(Also, mess at them using the American date format to announce European tour dates. At first I was wondering why they were only doing one concert a month.)

londonrain

Staff member
Actually they announced when they released their single "Rocket" (which is also getting music video) the album will be released March 30 of this year so they will be touring off the back of the album. So I'm excites 2018 is definitely the year for En Vogue.
Here's lil BTS clip of them filming the Rocket video

The new album still isn't up for pre-order in the UK, though - no sign of it on their website or on Amazon or iTunes. I want to believe in that March release date but they need to push it a bit harder in Europe if they want to build up the hype ahead of their tour.

londonrain

Staff member
No shade to this line-up because I am sure they are fantastic but oh how I wish I had seen the original 4 when they toured in the UK a few years ago.
Same.

(And for the record, this lineup is fantastic live. I saw them on the last tour and the vocals and performance quality were through the roof. It's just a shame I haven't really liked any of their singles.)