En Vogue | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

En Vogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by BachelorNo2, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Nah Too Gone Too Long is way better. A 10 for me.

londonrain likes this.
  2. The girls have released a new Raphael Saadiq penned and produced track called I'm Good, the girla are also perfoming on Good morning America today.

Venoose likes this.
  3. Did they perform the new single I can't find a link but they were getting a lot of praise on Twitter whatever it was they did

4. Heres the girls GMA performance

Holly Something, Vasilios and hownee like this.
  5. Absolutely flawless as always

londonrain likes this.
  6. So i came across this rare remix of the song Whatever called the Mucho Soul remix i bought it off discogs and get this, this version has Dawn's original verse on it so i had to post

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  7. Masterpiece Theatre is exquisite. The supreme queens of airkiss soul might have dropped off the charts here, but it's just so utterly fabulous.

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

So very underrated. Love U Crazay and Riddle are among their best.

9. The girls just released a new song off their upcoming album called "Have A Seat" feat Snoop Dogg

It was produced by Rapheal Saadiq

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    londonrain likes this.
  10. First Avenue Management based Eternal on En-Vouge

Eric Generic likes this.
  11. Really like the new track

12. Flawless. Cindy has always been my fave.

13. The What-ev-ev-ev-ever adlibs at the end are Dawn as well. Terry does them on the rerecorded version.

14. Yes, in this mix you hear Dawn's original What-ev-ev-ev-ever adlibs as well

If the original versions of Whatever and Too Gone Too Long still exist i would love for them to be leaked or released, shoot just leak the original EV3 album

15. It's weird that they included Dawn's adlibs on this when they used Cindy's version of Dawn's original verse.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  16. I just discovered them and I love their style a lot! Tonight I’m totally fascinated by What Is Love, it really knocks for its 90s dance realness!

Mvnl, londonrain and Musiquelover64 like this.
  17. Can Riddle get some love, the Stargate remix really amped up the song. It should've made #1

18. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I honestly don’t know how Riddle wasn’t a smash. I absolutely loved it.

Also, Love U Crazay was great. The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy sample works really well.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  19. The run of Love You Crazy - Sad But True - Love Won't Take Me Out - Whatever Will Be Will Be leaves me snatched bald every time I listen to Masterpiece Theatre.

20. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Queens of classical sampling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.