Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Don’t try to save your ass you WITCH.

2. You also gave me info that totally blew open @R92’s vote for @digitalkaiser but I didn’t even see it until it was too late! L O L

Sorry @junglefish. Also I couldn’t just call out @Squashua out of nowhere with no proof. It would’ve drawn more suspicion to ME!

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 12 others like this.
  3. You (mostly) blurred out one of the names they were talking about in the chat but you left the
    베스트 픽션
    hangul out in the open. Not that it helped in finding any spies.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 16 others like this.
  4. All 3 of you were in my inbox telling me you think digitalkaiser is a trainee and junglefish is a spy even though I told y'all over and over.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 15 others like this.
  5. Sis, the last round made it very clear I am not a spy. Don't waste this opportunity.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 14 others like this.
  6. Beseuteu Pigsyeon.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 18 others like this.
  7. The only actual sleuthing and tea that went on with this game so far was @BEST FICTION destroying your lives (and mine) with truth.

The rest of you wildly lurching from one bandwagon to another was cool too I guess

8. Fine I vote for @He

9. send photo

send photo Guest

My logic was that no one can copy paste the hangul in a screenshot, as if I didn't read an entire conversation of the sub forming a hangul-reading party on dua lipa ddd

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Find a more iconic united special trio
    [​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 13 others like this.
  12. He

He

@GeiPanda, @Squashua and I look so good here.

13. Spies getting hold of my diary after eliminating me
    [​IMG]

Spies realising I had no tea and was just someone with too much time on their hands
    [​IMG]

I vote @He

14. send photo

send photo Guest

So here's the tea: I expected y'all to fight and be divided until tomorrow, but you've already got majority. Do you want me to skip ahead a day?

15. Yes kill @He please.

Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 13 others like this.
  16. send photo

send photo Guest

Okay, I'll listen to you since you're the one that got fucked over the most in this game. Elimination coming soon ♥

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 13 others like this.
  17. Wow this is really smelling like an early cancellation rushed finale tie up loose ends situation
    [​IMG]

18. send photo

send photo Guest

DAY 7

Jumping the shark didn't help my ratings as everyone agreed that @He was a spy. So was he?

NO! He was a trainee... lol jk he was a spy. Congratulations, I guess grasping at air works sometimes. You have one more spy to pick out, can you do it?

The twist isn't over, however. @digitalkaiser @R92 @Squashua and now @He will also make a comeback to decide who's next to leave at 9pm PST tonight.​

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 19 others like this.
  19. He

He

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 18 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.