Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. send photo

send photo Guest

Speaking of diminished ratings and viewer interest, be sure to vote in the final season of the Pokérate!

2. Is this a hint....?????

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 15 others like this.
  3. OK SISTREN, we gotta get this right on the first try. Who is looking the most sus today?

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 11 others like this.
  4. This is all happening so quick I didn't even have the chance to vote...

[​IMG]

I vote @Big Bang

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 12 others like this.
  5. send photo

send photo Guest

@Slice of Life logging in for the round I made for him and seeing the majority already decided

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Animalia and 17 others like this.
  6. send photo

send photo Guest

Night 8

One lone spy remains. Slinking around in the night, he plays it safe by taking out the most dangerous trainee left...

D IS FOR DANGER!

sumthinboutsumthinbout you, makes me feel like a traineeous woman ♪ The lone spy must've realised the hacker's tea had run dry with ryan unnie's elim and took out some loose ends. Or they're just picking at random until they win. Or they're just running through the list of remaining players and D was first, kii. Either way, @D is for Danger! is changing his name to D is for Deeper Dungeon!

And for my next twist... it seems my log has something to say

[​IMG]

THE DAY OF LOG LANG

Due to aforementioned contractual obligations, I must include @Big Bang in the finale. Well unnie, we're down to the last spy. Big Bang and Big Bang alone shall vote for who he believes to be the last remaining spy via PM. I will reveal who is next to leave as soon as that binch stops leaving me on read, hopefully around 9am PST.

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 16 others like this.
  7. THIS FINALE EXTRAVAGANZA!
    [​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 16 others like this.
  8. So that means...

GeiPanda
    Rainbow Trousers
    ThighHighs
    Sanctuary
    eliminathan

We all know I'm the damn oppa (evidence: me getting 3 votes tied with someone yet still saying cause my extra vote was the 4th to keep me in).

So that means the last spy is one of these:
    GeiPanda
    Rainbow Trousers
    ThighHighs
    eliminathan

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 14 others like this.
    Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 15 others like this.
  10. Sis why is my name still in the list of spies at this got damn point in the game. We proved that Digitalkaiser was planted to get a positive read on the spy check so that would make me a trainee. Also what kind of drag that none of the special trainees had the chance to use their powers to help any trainees.
    [​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 12 others like this.
  11. send photo

send photo Guest

Kii, since it's out there @Sanctuary was ready to leave until he used his power to save himself with two extra votes.

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  12. Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Oleander, vague, Serg. and 16 others like this.
  13. This debut has been a mess. Our Shaman was banished before good sis could find a spy, Dr Kim and the Hacker started a feud with one another and then the Oppa tried to sabotage the Hacker and get both of them banished as well.
    The spies during the first few days:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 15 others like this.
  14. send photo

send photo Guest

And despite all that incompetence you've managed to clock 4 spies

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 16 others like this.
  15. Okay so me and the good sis @eliminathan are trainees.

Is the spy ThighHighs? Sis just vote for whoever eliminathan and the ghost of his twin tells you to vote for @Big Bang.

Oleander, Serg., junglefish and 9 others like this.
  16. My super-talent was actually intuition.

* bops in what's a @junglefish *

Oleander, vague, GeiPanda and 11 others like this.
  17. The oppa , @Sanctuary, ignored my DM like the way BM ignored poor @roux. So don't be surprised by my future behavior toward him.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.