Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. The likes that I received from the good sis @vague made me go back and read the thread from the beginning. And... we really did THAT, didn't we?

Serg., Oleander, ohnostalgia and 10 others like this.
  2. @vague reading the thread and watching this peaceful subforum tear each other apart.

[​IMG]

3. me on page 59 realizing ive only got six pages left and nothing else to occupy my time tonight

[​IMG]

4. me, reading this thread in an insomnia-induced haze:
    [​IMG]

i'm still not entirely sure what happened here but damn if it wasn't entertaining

5. Okay now read it again and this time don’t forget to like my posts.
    [​IMG]

Oleander, Vixen, eliminathan and 11 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  8. Well, that certainly was one hell of a Roller Coaster ride. I.....don't think I'll ever be the same again after going through it all.

[​IMG]

I hope it swept the Emmys, Golden Globes, etc.....

9. Don't worry, I will.

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY, ThighHighs and 9 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. He

He

Kuhleezi, GeiPanda, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  12. The finale is still one of the best things that happened to the K-Pop subforum... and the forum in general.

13. The deed is done.

[​IMG]

Now if you will all excuse me, I'm getting out of this dungeon before the ghosts of trainees past, the trainees left alive, the remnants of YG/SP's soul, the cockroaches, the toenails, the coaches and whatever the hell else is haunting the decrepit and blood/sweat/tears stained walls of this hellscape can get me and make me the next prisoner. I mean I know I volunteered to join season 2 ages ago but I have reconsidered my decision after seeing all the destruction and carnage. Bye!

[​IMG]

I kid of course. If there is a second season of this then I will gladly volunteer and not just because I own a certain someone a ton of favors.

I also have a rate to run so I kind of have to stay alive for that. Check it out here if you're interested. #ad

[​IMG]

14. Me: Oh @Oleander, don't be silly wasting your time going through this entire thread...

Also me: GIVE ME ALL MY DAMN LIKES NOW.
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, He, eliminathan and 8 others like this.
  15. But... what about the premiere?

[​IMG]

16. Well, if you prefer, I'd be more than happy to go through the entire thread again and remove each one of the likes I gave you one by one with the hastiness and efficiency of an acupuncturist who is so done with their workday that they don't care if their rush to get through their last client and forcefully yank out every needle causes the client a significant amount of discomfort.

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Big Bang, evilsin and 12 others like this.
  17. A sneak preview of S2:
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Vixen, Big Bang and 9 others like this.
  18. I never properly thanked you for saving all the spies like 10 nights in a row.

Thx

Kuhleezi, Vixen, Big Bang and 8 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Vixen, send photo and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.