Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE) | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Escape from YG's Dungeon (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by send photo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. send photo

send photo Guest

2. I'm just going to be a goshdarn solo artist, all remaining trainees and spy please vacate.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  3. Okay but remember to leak your songs in full.

4. He

He

Not explicit enough.

5. I TOLD YOU ALL!

[​IMG]

Whatever, I'm just going to go to the basement and sit in the corner.

6. send photo

send photo Guest

The last four killing eachother

come back.gif

7. send photo

send photo Guest

8. send photo

send photo Guest

Y'all magically clocking @He out of thin air

9. send photo

send photo Guest

10. send photo

send photo Guest

what some trainees failed to see

11. send photo

send photo Guest

12. Poor Brown-Eyed Girls. First they were vetoed from PJ00s, now they're stuck in YG's @send photo 's dungeon.

13. If y'all kill a trainee today then it's game over.

14. To be fair, that accusation came straight out of the good ol' @junglefish shit-talking days between me and my protégé @Alouder98 (well he was the cop so the roles were probably in reverse).

You see, we weren't entirely wrong.

15. send photo

send photo Guest

no, he was a spy

16. Me on my way to a surefire lawsuit.

17. I hope Tinashe never releases Joyride. Well, not that she was ever going to, but still.

Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 8 others like this.
  18. She's right. But psst... let's not reveal that he was the only one we guessed right. Remember when we were sure eliminathan and/or ThighHighs are the ones that write in Hangul.

[​IMG]

And our reasons for going for junglefish:

[​IMG]

A MESS

19. Oh I'm sure you're an expert at swiping since you and @He stole my heart and BETRAYED ME.

The OC subunit was a mistake on my part, but I disbanded it immediately when I began to see how suspicious those unnies were. @Squashua and He were so charming and I wanted to live out my clique fantasy. I should have known better that people are never nice to you for no reason.

Well whatever happens... I had fun with you girls despite the anxiety, kimchi toenails and broken promises.

And that's sincerely GeiNana.

[​IMG]

20. Not me measuring the length of each name in the Hacker's original chat log and finding a short name that's not as long as R92s but then dead unnies already had their own tea.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.