Estelle - Various Features + General Discussion

D

DiscoWenchy83

I honestly read that as "her new album "Shite"".

Well, it might be anyway.

Why is this in off topic?
Why did someone sign up just to post this?
Is this person Estelle?
Why is the topic in capitals?
Do we really need any more topics on Estelle?

I hope they don't re do the video for the Americans... I don't understand why they had to reshoot another video for Duffy - Mercy, Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love...

I wondered what would be the summer single - there's quite a lot of choice on there. I suppose this was the obvious one, because of the Faith sample. I'd have liked to see Magnificent or In The Rain get a release.

The opening shot of the video with the throwback to 'Faith' is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

This was the only song I liked when I heard the album. After this, I think she's fucked for singles. Apart from the inevitable 'Wait a minute' re-release of course.

The Swizz Beatz track is pretty cool too - Shine... It could be a single I feel.

Oh and Come Over is effing AMAZING! It has to be a single!!!!!!

Is that whatsherface from Project Runway?

edit: I meant in the first few moments of the video.

I quite like this -- definitely a grower.

SomethingKindaUgh said:
Is that whatsherface from Project Runway?

edit: I meant in the first few moments of the video.

I quite like this -- definitely a grower.
yes its Christian... hes doing a clothing for Puma with Estelle...i think its finisehd already

Is this a slight remix? I caught it on the Box earlier and, coming in half way through I thought i was listening to So Much Out The Way. That would also make an excellent single. I think Shine is one of the strongest albums I've heard in ages.

what a crap song.
I love how she blatantly reminds people of her single at the beginning of the video.
it's me Estelle. my last song was a major hit, don't ignore this one!