Eurovision 2024

Thinking about how if all the pro-Palestine people boycott the show then the only viewers will be the pro-Zonism people meaning Israel will landslide the televote making it appear as if the public is on their side. I guess we will have to see.
Plus televoters can't drag entries down or vote "against" other acts like the juries can, the public can only vote FOR their favorites.

he/him/his
Best outcome would be if during the semi-final the audience stayed absolutely silent before the song started and then when it finishes, they remain completely silent again or even better the audience turns its back to the stage.

They won’t even qualify anyway.

SVT will 100% sure play a fake cheering track and maybe not even show the audience (which would be a bit hard wit this stage) just not to risk it. I am sure.

2015 had already fake cheering at the contest.

Thinking about how if all the pro-Palestine people boycott the show then the only viewers will be the pro-Zonism people meaning Israel will landslide the televote making it appear as if the public is on their side. I guess we will have to see.
Well… let them.

I’m definitely not watching the show this year. The amount of fuckery they are going through to justify the inclusion of a genocidal state of this calibre is mind blowing. If they are already forbidding comments on their instagram, what are they going to do on the show nights? Erasing and adding flags by AI??

I really hope they notice a change on the audience / response. This is beyond comprehensible. Despicable.

It's a common joke in Greece that Marina is apeing Rosa for years now. She saw Malamente and went yes me too dd.
100% tea but Marina is also the real life version of what Rosalía pretended to be in order to build her brand, so the circle of the Mediterranean contemporary folk diva is complete.

And hasn't this sort of hyperrealist but highly stylized "Greek chaos" aesthetic been very fashionable in hipster circles all over Europe because of Pressure Paris—which I think are among her main collaborators—and the like anyway? The amount of little shitheads in my extended friends&acquaintances group who are moving to Athens with their gentrifying kits of art galleries and film photography is honestly way too high. Berlin who???

As a first-hour Little Sattanist, I'm still half in disbelief she's going to Eurovision. The last time a fave of mine was selected for the contest was Conan Osíris in 2019 and we know how that turned out, so let me just ftou ftou ftou and keep my mouth shut indefinitely afterwards.

100% tea but Marina is also the real life version of what Rosalía pretended to be in order to build her brand, so the circle of the Mediterranean contemporary folk diva is complete.

And hasn't this sort of hyperrealist but highly stylized "Greek chaos" aesthetic been very fashionable in hipster circles all over Europe because of Pressure Paris—which I think are among her main collaborators—and the like anyway? The amount of little shitheads in my extended friends&acquaintances group who are moving to Athens with their gentrifying kits of art galleries and film photography is honestly way too high. Berlin who???

As a first-hour Little Sattanist, I'm still half in disbelief she's going to Eurovision. The last time a fave of mine was selected for the contest was Conan Osíris in 2019 and we know how that turned out, so let me just ftou ftou ftou and keep my mouth shut indefinitely afterwards.
NOTTT ftou ftou ftou