Eurovision: Australia Decides 2020 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision: Australia Decides 2020

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by ItTakesAMuscle, May 20, 2019.

1. A&E

A&E

In addition to the already released songs, I've just listened to previews of the Casey Donovan, Diana Rouvas, and Mitch Tambo tracks on Australian iTunes... the keyword is bland.

Save us, Jaguar Jonze (her song should be out on the 31st) and Montaigne.

2. Which album track has been chosen from Vanessa Amorosi latest album?

3. According to wiki it’s Lessons of Love

Rhombus likes this.
  4. Mitch Tambo (already the sentimental favourite among Aussie fans). If Europe loves First Nations people singing in Indigenous language and didgeridoos then Mitch has you covered.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  5. The HOD will be happy!

"But for a lot of Europeans, they turn to Australia for what is new and what is different.
    I think they felt they already had opera. That opera is something that comes from Europe."

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  6. The songs that have been released so far a bit of a step down compared to last year..

7. Talent keeps on talenting

ItTakesAMuscle and constantino like this.
  8. I know Montaigne will objectively be the best but I'm here shrieking along to L'Amorosi's shouty bop

9. uh I kinda love this

10. Mitch has my favorite out of all of the songs released so far, but honestly the selection is pretty vanilla. So far nothing as fresh as 2000 and Whatever or as wacky as Zero Gravity. But I can't say I hate any of the songs. They're all very pleasant. Hopefully something with a bit of flavour is on the horizon.

11. Will the “special jury” comprised of Kate Miller-Heidke, Måns Zelmerlöw and JON OLA F’ING SAND have any influence over the proceedings? Shouldn’t the Eurovision executive supervisor NOT be involved in picking a country’s song?

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  12. Honestly... I'm praying that Vanessa is entering Lessons of Love because it goes fucking HARD and has basic Eurovision banger written all over it.

13. Vanessa just confirmed on the Today show that its “Lessons of love”.

14. Lessons Of Love:
    [​IMG]

Every single voter hearing the song and voting for it:
    [​IMG]

Vanessa celebrating her record breaking Eurovision win:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  15. I’m so used to receiving and I get to receive again

16. Me listening to it for the first time:

[​IMG]

17. IIIIIIIIII'M SORRY FOR THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE
    OOOOOOOOOH IIIIIIIII WISH THAT THEY COULD BE UNDONE

LEARNING THESE LESSONS OF
    LOVE
    LOVE
    LOVE
    LOVE
    LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEE

[​IMG]

Rob, WowWowWowWow, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  18. I get the feeling that Australia Decides is basically riggory on behalf of Universal Australia and since they released Vanessa’s album... fingers crossed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.