Eurovision Song Contest 2012

The full title is Facebook, Uh, Oh, Oh (A Satirical Song). It also features the amazing verse:

Do you want to be more than just a friend?
Do you wanna play cybersex again?
If you wanna come to my house
Then just click on the mouse

I will cut San Marino some slack. They have 40 odd years of Eurovision embarrassment to catch up on and there are only about 5 people in the country. So it must be hard to rustle up a song, let alone someone who can hold a tune.

To expect that person to have any sense of style, charisma or shred of self respect was clearly a stretch.

Carlo Martona clearly thinks he should be the star of this video.

D

duckface

KamikazeHeart said:
Loreen is even more of a favorite already than Helena Paparizou was in 2006, no?

That's not difficult. Elena wasn't even in competition in 2006.

Charley! said:
jruk2007 said:
WowWowWowWow said:
San Marino's song is apparently called "Facebook Uh Oh Oh" ...

?!?!

The full title is Facebook, Uh, Oh, Oh (A Satirical Song). It also features the amazing verse:

Do you want to be more than just a friend?
Do you wanna play cybersex again?
If you wanna come to my house
Then just click on the mouse

Oh dear God...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kQBEzzFRBs

Cheeka Bow Wow

D

duckface

I'm so excited for Romania to win now. It kinda deserves some recognition, most of its entries very much capture what Eurovision is about these days and this one is fucking spectacular.

San Marino have to change their entry. Turns out you can't advertise a brand in your song.

I haven't been this disappointed since Jamala was robbed of victory in the Ukrainian NF last year.

Are people genuinely expecting Russa to do well? I just can't believe it.

Greece is my definite dark horse - the song is disgustingly addictive. Really reminds me of 'My Number One' - top 3 would not be at all surprising.

Happily I'm expecting top 5 for UK now!

I do think Russia will do well. The grannies are adorable from the first time you look at them, it will definitely get the Verka effect.