Eurovision Song Contest 2014 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Charley, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Contrived load of rubbish. The first part of the song sounds like Euphoria then it turns into Only Teardrops. It's Eurovision by numbers.

2. High Hopes isn't very good live (both vocals and performance), so now I'm all for Carl Espen representing Norway* and keeping Eurovision in scandinavia.

* yet to be confirmed, as we've never seen him performing his song live.

3. Over in Denmark, in my humblest of opinions, Glamboy P was robbed. What kind of nonsense is that? Love it, love it, LOVE IT.

Are there any rules in Eurovision about poaching an entry from another national contest? I had the thought of wondering why Slovakia wouldn't call up Ace Wilder and try to have "Busy Doin' Nothin'" be their Eurovision song, since it was well received by the public. Maybe the regulations come in at the national contest level (i.e. you vow to not resubmit a song once you've sent it to one country's contest)?

4. This is one o the best songs I've heard so far. Moldova, for once, do the right thing and choose the best song!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLzoQh1VBQ

It's very good, isn't it Popjustice? Although not quite as good as Moje 3, but definitely a contender for my top 3 this year if chosen.

5. duckface

duckface Guest

Imagine if Moldova wins!

Actually it's probably good timing. Right now they're officially not the poorest country in Europe.

6. Charley

Charley Staff Member

7. Wow, Ilse DeLange?

I like it, but I'm probably in a minority here. It's lovely, but I don't think it's anything even I would vote for.

8. I'm loving the Dutch entry. Probably one of the few, but it reminds me of a hot lazy summer day, it's soothing.

9. I really like the Greek entry

10. I really love Albania this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.