Eurovision Song Contest 2018 | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 14, 2017.

1. He can kiss me whenever he wants actually

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  2. I might be reading too much into it but the fact that Finland isn’t paying for Saara’s co-writers to attend Eurovision worries me. If YLE had a lot of faith in Saara, they probably wouldn’t hesitate to send the Debs. It makes me think that they don’t like her planned stage production for Lisbon at all and have lost hope. Watch it be another confusing, busy stage show.

3. I mean c’mon as much as I like Saara, monsters is never going to win it. They’re probably just being cost effective.

4. I was talking more about qualifying vs. winning but I agree.

baxterclan likes this.
  5. I'm sure Bridge Troll will take the opportunity to attend with Christabelle.

[​IMG]

Rhombus and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. I just realized that Alexander’s return to Eurovision is all Måns and Petra’s fault. If they hadn’t dragged him onstage to play the violin during “Love Love Peace Peace,” he wouldn’t have been reminded of the steps needed to create a Eurovision performance. And 2 years later he unleashed that sonic abortion.

But oh god I’m kind of into the shirtless photo save me Jesus

7. Also before anyone tries to come for me, my lack of taste and standards has been widely demonstrated and recognized all over the forum, so feel free to save your keystrokes.

Wishlight and ItTakesAMuscle like this.
  8. I blame Clara Henry.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. Let's not forget R*bak has been stinking up every national final with Fairytale for the past 9 years so I guess it was inevitable that he'd try it again. It's kind of telling he chose such a weak MGP year to compete.

10. How did I only just clock that Yianna is top 10 in the betting odds despite not performing at any of the preview shows? All off the back of the video, a 20-second insta clip of live vocals and a 10 second message shown at Israel calling??

Greek excellence[​IMG]

11. I know, i suddenly started stanning, but 10 seconds into the video for the song I grew a clitorus so that was the end of that!

12. Us when a Eurovision-casual calls That's How You Write A Song a bop in May.

[​IMG]

13. With bonus violence

[​IMG]

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, Sugaboy and 7 others like this.
  14. More like
    [​IMG]

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, Sugaboy and 6 others like this.
  15. And how cute is this UK/France crossover?

16. and Tu Cancion is #11

[​IMG]

17. HRH

HRH

Waittttt... does this mean the backing dancers will also be singing? This can only be very good or very, very bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.