Eurovision Song Contest 2019 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2019

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 13, 2018.

1. I'd love to see Ísland Win, because I want to see what happens in a host country where 95% of the population watches the contest.

Kadebostany and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. They'd probably snatch 95% of all tickets so I'm not sure.

3. Maybe but imagine what the fan village would be like.

Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. An Iceland win? As much as I'm against former acts returning, we need Svala, Yohanna and Selma to enter Söngvakeppnin as a trio called SYS next year.

5. This video... I didn't know someone could have 3 moms <3

6. According to israeli media today Gal Gadot has been offered to host next year's Eurovision.

However sources are saying she may not be able to do it cause of scheduling conflicts.

I really hope she does it though.

7. I wouldn't mind seeing Asaf Goren as the semifinal 2 opening act

8. I'm still holding onto pessimistic hope that Israel won't be hosting.

9. I enjoy how Gal Gadot’s representation has already stated that she has commitments that would keep her from hosting Eurovision if asked. I mean of course it’s likely going to be sometime in May, but it’s like when someone who you don’t really care for invites you to go out for dinner.
    Me: “Oh, I’d love to, but I’m busy. Sorry!”
    Them: “I didn’t even tell you when I was proposing to go.....”

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    dynamite_state and phily693 like this.
  10. I do think she would like to be invovled though since she has posted about Eurovision this year during the final. But she is probably shooting something or playing hard to get, who knows. I'm sure there are also other suitable hosts.

Last I heard they now also want to propose the stadium in Jerusalem, they want to build a roof for 44 Million Euros. Lord. I'm so mad Tel Aviv has nothing suitable.

11. In 1979, one of the hosts was Yardena Arazi who had represented Israel in 1976 (and then again in 1988).
    In 1999, one of the hosts was Dafna Dekkel who had represented Israel in 1992.
    So I wonder if they'll bring back a past participant to host it (Dana, Shiri, Boaz, Mei, Imri...), regardless of Gal joining in or not.

12. I have some ideas.

[​IMG]

13. I have a feeling Talentina Monetta will be too busy hosting, judging, being a camera operator, producing, executive producing, providing catering, and taking part as a contestant in next year's 1in360 feat. Jenny B.

[​IMG]

14. But does her daddy run a record label that stands to benefit financially from the proceedings?

Kadebostany and Empty Shoebox like this.
  15. 37 Euro for the 2018 DVD? Does it come with a cock sucking session by Benjamin Ingrosso or something?

16. [​IMG]

ItTakesAMuscle and Kadebostany like this.

17. [​IMG]

18. Greta Salomé seeing this

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.