Eurovision Song Contest 2019 | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2019

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 13, 2018.

1. It just dawned on me suddenly.

Mahmood is what I imagine a love child of Eros Ramazzotti and G-Eazy would sound/look like.

There, I've said it.

WowWowWowWow and Kadebostany like this.
  2. WowWowWowWow, Serg. and Rhombus like this.
  3. Mahmood threatening not to go to Eurovision...

I might snap

4. [​IMG]

5. What?! How?! Why?!

6. He gave an interview saying he's not sure about taking the song to Eurovision and he'd have to think about how it would work.

7. So that's why the song still hasn't been uploaded to the official ESC channel on youtube. Makes perfect sense.

8. Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    WowWowWowWow, Serg. and Future Lover like this.
  9. Glad you found something in this lot, some of them are my instant faves too! Quite a lot of failures too. Do you happen to understand the language as well?
    One fact I'm proud of is that 17/24 songs in our selection are female-led. Suck on that, patriarchy!

WowWowWowWow and constantino like this.
  10. Don't speak too soon, sis, we saw what happened in Montenegro the last two years...

[​IMG]

11. I'LL BE CRYING OUT HIS NAME
    DRINK THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN TONIGHT

12. Beovizija songs being... good?
    (I expected a bit more from Nevena but I still had to stan)

Which is gonna come back to bite us in the ass when Dzenan runs away with it.

13. Apparently Mahmood is still thinking of going to Eurovision, just with a different song.

Ultimo is unavailable for Eurovision anyway, and Il Volo said they would move concerts around for it.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  14. I can already tell this will win

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. He said he's going to sing "Soldi" if it's decided that he'll go. He and his team weren't expecting to actually win Sanremo apparently, so they have zero organization for Eurovision and "it's a lot of work and we'll have to see".

An eventual participation has to be planned by the public broadcaster anyway and since the Rai high ranks have been feeling their populist gialloverde fantasy lately... The useless, nonsensical national debate his victory sparked has been embarrassing and disgusting to witness. Mai una gioia, as the kids like to say.

16. He'd be down for that.

17. I mean....

18. Mai na gioia indeed!

19. not nevena disappointing me

i have to stop creating expectations!!!!!!!

Future Lover and Kadebostany like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.