Eurovision Song Contest 2020 - cancelled | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 - cancelled

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 19, 2019.

1. I love how RTP refuses to recycle the same artists and songwriters, makes for a far more interesting selection than those that have the same has-beens and fat cat songwriters running on fumes (*cough* Melfest).

2. The portugues song was shit anyway sorry

UltimatColossus likes this.
  3. DAMN, that is BRUTAL. Were they mad she won?

4. Ulrikke just posted on her IG that she was asked back as one of the finalists for the next years edition of MGP, but said no as of today

saviodxl likes this.
  5. That makes me really sad.

6. [​IMG]

These tantrums about having to compete in the national finals are most pleasing to me

soratami, Alenko, James2009 and 4 others like this.
  7. Poor Ulrikke! Yes the Norwegian final was a mess with that voting chaos this year, but I still think they should have sent her next year with a new song. But of course, NRK want the spectacle of a full-blown national final season again. Sigh.

Hopefully she’ll change her mind and come back with an even better ballad, or an electrobop stormer. She’s got the pipes for both.

Also, this:

8. .... anyway. Can't wait to hear the songs we will get next year.

9. I have a feeling that we might get lots of great songs next year and that all the countries will push really hard to find a perfect one after this year's fail

10. The AI songfestival (Dutch page) is still going through.
    Computers will generate 'hits'. Listen to them from 10 april and you can vote too.

11. This is still the best post in this entire thread, right @Disco Blister ?

soratami, Alenko and Just A Holy Fool like this.
  12. [​IMG] She better get another shot at UMK 2021!

13. Beautiful self isolating video

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.