Eurovision Song Contest 2020 / Europe Shine a Light | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 / Europe Shine a Light

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 19, 2019.

1. I agree with your party

Txetxu likes this.
  2. Has this been posted yet?

Sprockrooster and Future Lover like this.
  3. I thought Michael and Elsa's Ein Bichen Frieden was cute but the rest was just depressing. I still don't understand why they couldn't have done performances from each country's studio and done voting that way too.

Conan likes this.
  4. This probably wouldn‘t have even qualified now watch it win in the movie ddd

5. MB

MB

Cost and fairness probably.

6. I was secretly hoping for a clip of the new ABBA single...

saviodxl, Txetxu and Hudweiser like this.
  7. I started enjoying last night's broadcast more once I started watching it with my parents and my dad started dragging everyone's outfits. It could have done with more escapism and less "let's play a slow ballad and show our viewers images of ambulances and people wearing face masks", but other than that it was ... fine. I also needed more iconic shots of Rotterdam but we'll always have next year.

8. So, 40 of the 41 artists sang on Love Shine a Light last night.... BOO to the missing act!!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  9. Apparently it was Hooverphonic from Belgium. Says it all that nobody really noticed.

10. Yes, it was Hooverphonic. I was reading up on it this morning. Man, the only country I wish would send a different act has chosen them again!

11. Hooverphonic are insufferable. If you think you're above the competition, why sign up for it 2 years in a row?

12. AMEN

13. Bop of the night!

A&E, constantino and Monkey0 like this.
  14. Nice things we didn't get because Eurovision 2020 got cancelled:
    - Lithuania getting their possibly once-in-blue-moon shot at winning.
    - Malta, Israel, Czech Republic and San Marino giving us African representation.
    - Roxen and Victoria competing for the best Billie Eilish cosplay.
    - Edsilia hosting and possibly singing one of her Eurovision bops.
    - The crowd in Rotterdam bopping hard to Serbia, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Armenia.
    - Russia music-video-like onstage performance.
    - Tom, Uku, Sandro, Benny and Damir (and possibly some more) making everybody go:

[​IMG]

15. The verses in the Lithuanian song are very similar to the melody of another song and I can't figure out which one. HELP.

16. All 4 of these artists are confirmed for next year at least.

constantino, Txetxu and P Grandson like this.

17. FLOP

I know those are actually OK figures for a last minute replacement show sshh

18. [​IMG]

Maki likes this.
  19. Missed half of last nights show but did see the Love Shine A Light collab, but from what I've heard from here, sounds like it wasn't a fun watch.

Though I caught up with Man's Heroes performance - I love him. Sigh! I wish he would get a proper hit here in the UK.

20. I think Mans could transition into TV presenting in the UK if he wanted to, but he has zero chance of getting a hit there. His music is like Westlife lite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.